Chapter 2: Answers After Answers

"WB?" I questioned.

But before I could question more, I was pulled out of the room by Suzy.

I was brought to a room what looked like a school hostel. There were 6 beds in the room. Turns out this room is where ted is staying and where I'll be staying as well. There were no other in here yet as all of them are out on a mission according to ted. Suzy stays in a different room with the other girls. After they had brought me into the room, they stared to explain what is really going on.

Turns out the world is full of monsters from an unknown dimension. This unknown dimension is called the world beyond the worlds. Some also called it the dark world, or the cursed dimension. This is where creatures are coming from and hunting down humans and animals in our world to fed of their hunger. This all was due to a work of a professor long time ago, and due to his mishap, WB is here to clean up his mess. WB or World Balance is an organization outside of the government's jurisdiction, operating to hunt down these creatures and send them back to the dark world. They are also tasked to kill the creatures if necessary. All creatures have their own trait that we humans know. For example, happiness, sadness, loneliness. All these feelings that human had, all are now pictured into these creatures and these creatures will hunt down the human, sucking all the other feelings in them leaving them in a state of mono-feeling. Boredom was the first creature to be ever come out from the dark world. It sucks all the joy and fun from people, leaving people in a state of boredom.

WB had been operating 24/7, trying to find it and end this once in for all, but the number of creatures from the dark world is just keep on increasing. But luckily that's to Emily's team, we were able to fight back and keep the fort strong. From the cursed dimension, a mysterious gas called the dark gas was able to harvest by the Research team. This gas which initially was poisonous to us is now refined and became the green gas that is used to pump into our system. Turns out it will give each individual power, powers based on their genetic makeup.

Ted shows me his power was to be able to control any tech in sight, it's like he can talk to machines and control them. Suzy on the other hand just told me that she is the best marksman that this organization has and that was her power. She refuses to elaborate more as she says it is not safe to discuss our powers openly as we don't know when a creature will be listening to us.

So, turns out I was injected the same gas as well. It will take a few hours or days for the power to surface out, so at the mean time I was told to rest and don't think too much. "WB are the good guys" Ted told me before he left me to rest in my room.