5.

Dre steps out the silver Infinity truck watching the sun beam directly on it. The large rims on it popped the truck out more.

"I need to buy another one of these."

He walks up the cobble paved way, watching his women dressed half naked at the door.

"Damnnnn"

He shakes his head up and down mesmerized by her beauty. To say Farah wasn't beautiful was a lie. For the last four months they've been holding out on sex and it was mainly beause of Dre. He couldn't allow himself to willingly have sex with her.

"Hi sexy"

"Hey." She answers smiling hard

Many would say it was to short to tell but she could tell she was in love with him already.

"What's for dinner cuteness?"

" it could be me ." She whispers but she simply shrugged

" whatever you want."

Dre nods trying to think on what he wanted. For the past three days he's been staying over.

" how was work?"

" you know how work was. I was on the phone with you all day." Dre says before chuckling

Farah closes the door behind him and locks the door. His cologne made her want to strip his clothes off piece by piece. The infatuation on having sex with him was not dying down anytime soon.

Dre smacks her behind as she got infront of him. Her ass moved a little through the robe she had on. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip, leaving a mark printed on the bottom.

" aye Farah you got clothes on under that?" He questions

" no-why?"

Dre smirks while he shakes his head slow.

" you keep playing."

" how?" She asks turning around

"You know we not suppose to be fucking."

"Dre you just don't want to have sex." She says back rolling her eyes

" why do you have to be like this? Baby you're still married."

Farah rolls her eyes and stomps her feet to the door and places her robe on the coat rack.

" then you wont have a problem seeing me naked then since you're so worried about all of that now."

Her breast made his dick swell instantly. He could bust in his jeans by the way he was so horny. Not having sex in so long would make him do that.

" Farah put the robe back on."

" why Dre?"

" Farah."

A frown lives on her face as she walks up to him.

" babe please just have sex with me. My walls are basically screaming to be rubbed...Please." She begs

Dre chuckles and shakes his head. As much as her begging was turning him on he felt different knowing he was stepping into a marriage.

"As much I would love to. You gotta let that nigga go."

"Dre you know he's not signing the papers so what am I to do?" She questions

"Well I guess we aint fucking till you get him to."

Farah couldnt take it anymore. She pushes Dre till he fell on the couch. He  moves his eyebrows as he watches her