<十一>

Listening to: Sweet Chaos ~ Day6

00:59 ━━━━●───── 02:47

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

~

Hyunjin grabbed Jisung by the waist and lifts him up onto the whirring washing machine. They stared at each other, neither daring to break the tense silence. "Fuck it," Hyunjin growled, his eyes darkening in scorching fire.

Before Jisung could register it, a pair of lips crashed into his. His heart nearly skipped a beat as he felt himself willingly lean in. His arms and legs snaked around Hyunjin, pulling him closer. Their tongues met for the briefest instance and before they could-

Click.

"Jisung?" Oh no-

"and Hyunjin?" Shit.

Jisung's eyes snapped open, the glaring lights blinding him in the process, but he didn't care. Pulling away from Hyunjin immediately, he whipped his head around only to find Seungmin and Minho standing in the doorway.

"It's not what it looks like!"

Minho raised a slight eyebrow making Jisung swallow dryly. Minho then took one look at the disheveled two and walked off. Jisung, sensing that he might be mad, pursued after him in a rush. Seungmin looked at Hyunjin in stunned silence while he just simply chuckled and shook Seungmin's shoulders aggressively, "We kissed!"

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." Seungmin deadpanned as he swatted Hyunjin away.

"No, I mean- I kissed him!"

"Of course you did."

"And he kissed me back!"

"Now that's surprising." Hyunjin shot Seungmin a deadly glare and the latter snickered.

"Does that mean we're dating now?" Seungmin saw hope dripping from the guy's eyes.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think he's into Minho hyung..."

"I don't care, he kissed me!" Hyunjin was overjoyed by that fact and nothing was to spoil his mood.

The hell is wrong with him? Seungmin didn't spare the guy another look and left the room. Hearing the racket coming from the living room, he headed there to check it out. He was met with an apprehensive scene; Chan and Jeongin were sitting quietly on the couch while Jisung was trying his best to explain himself to Minho. Seungmin heard Jisung exclaim, "... and it just happened all of a sudden! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry!"

"I'm not."

"Please, I didn't mean for it to happen- Wait, hyung? you're not?"

"Look Jisung, I don't care what you do, even if it's sucking your face off with Hyunjin, I'm not going to get mad."

"You don't even care one bit?" Jisung's eyes widened in disbelief, "You're not even jealous?"

"Just..." Minho twisted his face in confusion, "Why would I?"

"Oh," Jisung felt difficult to even breathe, "I-i'm sorry for bothering you," he stuttered as he swiftly moved away from him as far as possible.