8

Two hours passed and Tyler's lacrosse friends are still over at the house and I just wish they would leave already so I didn't have to be hidden in my room. I put my headphones in and listened to Falling in Reverse's popular monster, "I break down falling into love now I'm falling apart" I sang as I did my maths homework. I wrote down the maths equations and answered the questions, I wanted to get ahead in my classes and get extra credit. I wanted to get into a journalism diploma once I got to go to college. I'd love to be a reporter and I feel like the job is quite interesting, I just didn't know if I wanted to do sports or investigative reporting.

I opened the wwe app and decided to watch some old summer-slam events from the early 2000's. Seeing Owen hart, million dollar man and a few other wrestlers that I enjoyed watching preform. I really wanted to go outside but I didn't want to be sneaking past Tyler and his friends again, I looked out my window seeing the peaceful street and only a few teens and kids playing on the street. I went to shower and scrubbed my body as well as my arms until I saw the little dots and some of my scars that were just healing open up, I stood in the shower just under the water letting myself feel the hot water and seeing my skin turn red. I washed my hair and deep conditioned rinsing it before braiding my own hair. I looked in the mirror and did my skin care before getting dressed and leaving the bathroom heading to my room again placing my clothes on the chair for tomorrow.

I finally heard the front door open and then close again before it went silent, I assumed that they were all gone now and I was home alone. I walked down the hall and I only saw Tyler, so his friends left and that was it. "What the hell!" He yelled at me and I flinched as he punched the wall beside him, "whatever Tyler what's your problem" i said and he glared at me stepping forward. "You are my problem I don't want people knowing your my half sister it's embarrassing" he said and ouch that really hurt, "wow you're so low Tyler" I said and he towered over me like he was trying to intimidate me. I pushed him back and his eyes flared with anger as he saw me now fighting back, "just because I stop them from killing you doesn't mean anything" he said and I turned on my feet and started walking away. "Hey I'm talking to you!" He yelled and I ignored him and went to my room, I was walking down the hall towards my room.

I put some dirty clothes in the laundry on the way there as Tyler followed behind, "will you quit ignoring me" he said in frustration. At this point I was exhausted and did just want Tyler to leave me alone to do my own thing. "Will you leave me alone!" I shouted back at him now angry at this point. "Where are you going!" Tyler yelled as I walked away as he followed after me, I turned around in anger balling my hand into a fist. "Why do you care to hang out with you dumb friends online and leave me alone!" I yelled at him punching the wall beside me leaving no dent. He reached towards me and grabbed my arm to which I winced in pain, "let go!" I screamed and he looked at me in shock. "Lift up your sleeve!" He demanded and I shook my head and he kept pushing the matter, "lift your fucking sleeve now!" He said raising his voice. Tears were streaming down my face as I finally lifted my sleeve and shoved my arm in his face, "there you happy you did this you and your friends, it must be nice to have an older half brother who hates you and bullies you!" I yelled at him and he seemed stunned. I ran off to my room slamming my door behind me and slid down against it sitting with my knees against my chest.

Getting that off my chest felt like a relief but I was still scared of Tyler, what was he going to do now. I don't think this is going to make a difference now that he knows, he knows I hurt myself now and he's the reason. Tyler and his friends are the reason I hate myself and hate this whole situation.