Chapter 1

(Episode 12)

A woman with her hair tied high on her head was wiping her sword by sitting on a chair. She was waiting of someone who will report to her. The girl is Hae Soo's missing twin named Hae Young. Her personal guard, Han So Hee have arrived at her hidden place and greeted her as usual before give a report to her. "Report, So Hee." Said Hae Young shortly with a calm face. So Hee was bow down at her before speak. "Pardon me, Lady Hae Young. I have a new that King will going to the ceremony tonight." Said So Hee calmly as she waiting her approval like she did.

Hae Young was hummed in approval as she look at So Hee. "I see. That was a good thing for us. Did Woo Hee prepared for this, So Hee?" Asked Hae Young when she asks for certainty about Woo Hee. So Hee was look up at her with a nodded her head. "Yes, Lady Hae Young. Woo Hee had already prepared for tonight. It seems like our plan will going on as we did, my lady." Said So Hee without any fear in her tone. It make Hae Young smirk as she nodded her head. She had waited a time come to make the king payed for his sin. "It's a time for him. We have to do it. What's done is done. No turning back." Said Hae Young as she declare herself make So Hee nodded her head agree with her.

(Hae Young's outfit)

(Hae Young's hairstyle)

At night, Hae Young was wearing a red and black outfit with a sword hiding behind her back. She had come the peace gathering as she saw Woo Hee already doing her performance. She know that her personal guard was going to see information. She have to make their plan be successful no matter what. Even so, Hae Young have a feeling that something might not happen with their plan which give her a little uneasy. She saw Woo Hee was ready to kill the king. As Woo-hee rushes the king, 13th prince, Baek Ah had jumps in front of her and takes the sword meant for his father. Hae Young's eyes widen to see that Woo Hee stabbed him as he take it.