Prologue: isekai

Adam just finished a Honkai impact video on getting his last Fully maxed out Valkyrie in his collection.

He looked around his room admiring all the hard earned awards around his RGB lighted room.

Adam got up and exited the room to go touch grass.

Adam took a deep breath of fresh air and walked to the park.

He soon sat down on a bench and opened a locket he wore and showed a picture of a purple haired girl.

"Them days huh" Adam said. He shed a small tear and wiped it.

He closed the locket and walked in the park more.

Adam was experiencing a beautiful day outside, he heard bird's singing, and saw flowers blooming.

Adam was walking until he saw a teen listening to music unaware that she was walking to a crosswalk with a red light.

"Hey watch where you looking" Adam yelled.

The girl did not listen and kept walking.

Adam jogged to catch up until he saw a truck speeding toward the girl.

(No not again) he thought as images of a truck hitting a girl flash through his head.

He pushed her aside and saved her but got ran over and died.

Adam could feel his soul leave his body and rise into the clouds.

He rose until he blacked out and soon found him self under a beautiful day sky and with a thin layer of water bellow him.

He stood up and a teen in black and white clothing appeared with a black straight saber with white lining all parts of the sword on his back.

" Hello there" The man said

"Who are you and what happened." Adam asked.

"Well you can call me Lyte manyano the god of creation and destruction ." Lyte said

"Well that's a dumb name." Adam said

"Hey I did not get to chose my name even though I am a god slayer." Lyte said.

"A godslayer? I thought you were a god." Adam said

"That's a story for another time, now back to business, I am here to reincarnate you" Lyte said.

"Wait so I am going to be Isekaied, right?" Adam said.

"Yes and first I have to figure out which world to send you" Lyte said and soon disappeared.

"Well that was weird, huh going to get isekaied, sounds like a weebs dream." Adam said

Meanwhile

" ok so creator what world is he going t...."Lyte paused as he opens the door to see creator and the hersercher of the end playing chess with a cosmic themed chess board.

"Oh, ok" Lyte said as he closed the door and left.

Back to Adam

"Wonder what is taking him so long, isn't he supposed to be a all powerful and knowing god." Adam said.

"You know I am right behind you." Lyte said annoyed

Adam turned and jumped back in surprise.

"Not all gods have all knowing wisdom and intelligence, heck I even destroyed a planet on accident while eating lunch and tried to swat a fly." Lyte said

"We'll back to business (again) You are going to the world of Honkai impact." Lyte said.

"Wait are you saying I am going to the world of my favorite game Honkai impact?" Adam asked.

Lyte nodded and handed Adam a paper and pen.

"Here before you get isekaied into the world you get to write down you Isekai powers." Lyte said.

Adam grabbed the paper and pen and began to think. Adam then wrote all the powers and other things he wants to start with in the world.

He handed the paper back to Lyte and Lyte examined it.

" Ahh I see you are a underverse fan, this looks good, now let me turn this into reality."

Lyte crumpled the paper and huge amounts of energy surged into is and bursted and turned into a ball of RGB color energy.

"Powers to fit a gamer, here." Lyte said as the ball morphed into seven colored heart souls and flew to Adam which was absorbed by Adam

Lyte then opens a portal to the world of Honkai impact.

"Ok, you ready, Adam" Lyte asked

Adam nodded and walked through the portal.

Once Adam walked through the portal Lyte closed it and made a paper appear before his hands.

"Now let's see.... Now this is interesting, wonder what world this gamer want to go to." Lyte said

Prologue end