Honkai and Valkyries

Adam woke up and found himself laying down on a pile of rubble in the middle of a ruined building.

He got up and looked around and walked out of the ruined building. Adam saw outside that he was in a ruined city with no life in sight.

He sat down on a bench and looked at stats and inventory.

He looked at his powers and his stats
(*******************************************)
Powers:
Determination
Justice
Bravery
Kindness
Perseverance
Integrity
Patience
(*******************************************)

He tested our determination and a entirely red katana entirely made of red determination.

He he concentrated determination into his sword and swung and sent out a determination slash which obliterated a wall nearby.

"Just like I imagined " Adam said.

He switched between the the souls weapons
Justice: dual revolvers
Kindness: A round shield
Integrity: greatsword
Patience: spear
Bravery: gauntlets
Perseverance: scythe

Adam switched back to the determination sword and wakes around the city more.

After an hour passed Adam heard an explosion to his left and saw a battle going on.

He ran towards the nearest cover and watched.

He saw three Valkyries fighting Two Templars.

"NEKO CHARM" a Valkyrie yelled out as a giant cat paw came out of a portal and impacted  one of the two Templars's shield.

Adam already knew that Valkyrie that used a giant cat paw to attack the two Templar was Kiana.

He also saw that Valkyries Bronya and Mei were fighting along with Kiana. They were struggling to fight the two Templars and were at low hp.

"Mei and Bronya stay back I can handle this."
Kiana said and used her ultimate.

Mei and Bronya retreated to find cover and try to recover.

Kiana barraged the Storm Templar with giant cat paws coming out of portals which destroyed the Two Templars.

"Yes let's gooo." Kiana yelled. Almost as soon as she prematurely celebrated a Ganesha fell off from a building and landed in front of her.

"Come on give me a break." Kiana said as she got into battle stance.

The Ganesha roared and knocked back Kiana into a wall.

(This is bad, if i can help..... no I can help, it is time to test out my powers.) Adam thought as he made his two justice soul revolvers appear.

Adam aimed and charged up a shoot with a revolvers.

The Ganesha was about to attack Kiana one more time until a large yellow beam of energy impacted the Ganesha which made a giant explosion and flew into a wall.

"What the?" Kiana said as she looked in the direction of where the shot came from and saw Adam.

The Ganesha roared and charged at Adam.
Adam summoned his kindness soul shield and blocked the charge.