Chapter One:2henaniigiin2.

"eriidaaaaaaaaan. there2 a spiider iin the 2iink." The young Captor walked into there bedroom, shaking his matesprit around. "ii thiink vrii2ka left iit." The Ampora rose slightly from his docile slumber, yawning loudly and fumbling his fingers around for his glasses to actually visually see Sollux. He loved the yellow bastard with a burning passion. "wwell wwhy not just swwat it out wwith a rolled-up newwspaper?" He spoke in a low tone, still rather warm out from last night's "play-time". "iit biit me." Eridan shot up like he had heard gunfire go off. "IT WWHAT NOWW?!" "2222h. ii dont want two wake anybody el2 up..plea2e be quiiet." Eridan rose (Lalonde *ba dum crash*), stretching out his arms and pulling up his torn boxer shorts, grabbing a shitty wand from the edge of the bed, about to whap the little eight-legged bastard into oblivion. "plea2e be quiick." "alright already.. flippin' grub. howw hard can it be to smash a spider?" The seadweller stepped in, quickly smashing the arachnid into the sink's surface and flicking it's corpse out the window. "I-ii2 iit gone?" Sollux stepped in cautiously, shaking a little. "oh calm dowwn. its gone." Eridan stepped over to his matesprit, giving him a quick smooch on the forehead as he quickly pulled his p-j pants on and walked down the rickety steps as they creaked one by one. Eirdan and Sollux had been staying in the Eggbert household for at least a month now with Betty, John, Dave, John's father Karkat. "oh hey eridan! breakfast is actually almost done, why don't you come down and grab a bite at least?" The Highblood sighed. "wwell if you insist, mutantblood." He walked into the kitchen awkwardly, getting caught into Karkat's gaze of anger. "OH HEY FISHBOY." "dude dont call him that. its not cool." Dave gave the Vantas a light shove in the shoulder. Karkat simply huffed like a child. He didn't really like the idea of Eridan being here all the time..