Six

He came into practice with the same blank stare he had on the bus last night.

"Are you ok? You seem off." Soobin finally snapped him out of it.

"Hm? Oh, just thinking." The younger looked at him with his big doe eyes.

"Yeah I can tell." Soobin responded, "Are you feeling ok though?"

Taehyun wanted to tell someone about what happened last night, but he was embarrassed. He thought it would make everyone around him uncomfortable too. All he could do was think about what happened and keep it all inside. It kept running through his mind, all day long.

Could I trust Soobin enough to tell him?

"Taehyun? Hello?" Soobin waved his hand in front of Taehyun's face.

"Hm?" Taehyun looked up at Soobin again.

"You were spacing out again," Soobin said, "You never answered my question. Are you feeling ok?"

"No, actually... I'm not really feeling ok." Taehyun's face remained blank. "I feel fine physically, I'm just feeling weird on the inside."

"Oh," Soobin responded, "I'm always here if you need someone to talk to, okay?"

"Yeah." Taehyun's face suddenly lit up, "Can I come over later?"

"Yes! Of course you can, anytime." Soobin seemed happy, but he really was worried about his friend. He can tell he isn't feeling well.

They go on to practice, like normal and do all their training for the day and they go home together. The both of them usually go by bus, but they live on opposite sides of town. They didn't talk much on the bus ride to Soobin's house.

They arrived at Soobin's place and sat in his living room. Soobin lived in an apartment similar to the size of Taehyun's.

"So what's up Taehyun?" Soobin was genuinely curious about what had Taehyun feeling down.

"I..." Taehyun began, "I've been having a hard time lately."

"With what?" Soobin questioned the younger boy.

"How do you know if you like someone?" Taehyun looked at Soobin.

Soobin thought for a minute. "That's a hard question... I guess what do you feel like when you are around that person."

"I feel... like I'm frozen kinda. Like I can't talk right. And when he looks at me it's like time stops and it's just me and him." Taehyun was blushing, his eyes looked watery, and Soobin knew.

"Taehyun, I think you like him." Soobin looked, well, surprised.

"I know." Taehyun said faintly and his head fell. He was trying to hide his tears but Soobin could already see.

"Taehyun, it's ok." Soobin grabbed Taehyun's head and rest him on his shoulder. He hugged Taehyun as Taehyun cried, obviously trying to keep it in.

"It's ok, you can let it out." Soobin reassured Taehyun as he rubbed him on the back. Soon the sound of Taehyun's sobs filled the room. Taking deep breaths as he let all his tears out.

It's good Taehyun is getting it all out. Who knows what would happen if he kept on bottling up his feelings for so long. It would probably explode all at once. Then again, Taehyun never cried. At least he didn't in front of other people. The only other person he's cried in front of was Kai maybe one time.

Soobin waited until Taehyun was more calm and was able to breathe better before talking again. "So what are you gonna do?"

"I- I'm not sure," Taehyun sniffled while responding to Soobin. "I hate him, I hate him so much." Taehyun's voice was muffled because his face was shoved into Soobin's shoulder.