61

Chloe was in the room waiting for Andrew. Jess took the kids in their room and was putting them to sleep. She still couldn't believe that she's doing all this. This was her first time seducing someone and that someone is her rude husband she was nervous as hell.

She was wearing a red lingerie with harness type things here and there, and she admitted she looked smoking hot in it. She was wearing a nightie gown on top of it.

She felt the door opening and then closing. She was standing in front of the window. And when she turned around Andrew stopped speaking.

"You're still awake-"

The nightie was completely hiding her everything but her cleavage was on display.

Andrew's eyes lingered on her breasts, but he abruptly looked away. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"You should sleep it's quite late-"

With all the courage she made up her mind.
And before he could speak more Chloe let her nightie fall that sprawled near her feet.

Andrew felt his throat dried after seeing Chloe in a red lingerie and damn she was looking smoking hot and ravishing. The harness she was wearing was such a turn on for him. He felt all the blood rushing to his groin with full force.

Andrew moved towards Chloe and it took everything in her to not to step back. She can easily see lust and hunger in his eyes. But there was something else too, love she can see it in his eyes and that was enough encouragement for her stay on her grounds.

Andrew stood just inches away from her, and started playing with her strands and slowly but sensually he moves forward and kissed her jaw. Chloe was biting her lips in nervousness, his proximity is doing things to her which are really foreign to her.

Andrew saw that Chloe didn't flinch away from his touch. He felt relieved somehow.

He knew that he was ignoring her but that is the only way for him to control his beast. Whenever he saw her innocent form in his room he just wants to do things to her that she never knew. He wanted to make love to her, but he knew that she wasn't ready, so he stayed away from her. She loves him, but she wasn't ready for this. It was already so difficult for him to control himself but now if she seduces him like this he doesn't know how much longer he could keep himself at bay.

Andrew husked. "You're trying to seduce me love?"

Chloe felt goosebumps on her body just by listening to his deep husky voice. She didn't have the courage to speak, so she merely nodded and it didn't go unnoticed by his hawk like eyes.

"Words love."

All the time Chloe was looking at his chest and neither once she dared to look him in the eyes. She felt so shy and exposed in front of him. She slightly whispered.

"Yes."

Andrew growled in appreciation and like a lightening speed his strong muscular arms wrapped around her waist, and she came crashing down on him.

So fucking naive!

He couldn't help but swoon over her innocent behavior she isn't looking him in the eyes, her cheeks are red, and she is shying but her body was looking so hot, what a beautiful and exotic combination.

Andrew's lips met with her soft ones, her eyes widened at first, but she closed them and started responding to the kiss, the kiss became fierce, and she didn't back down, but she was loosing oxygen, Andrew left her lips only to attack on her neck he kissed his way down her collarbone. Chloe was suppressing her moans.
Andrew spoke in his raspy voice.