Chapter 1

[Y/N's POV]

BRING! BRINNG!! BRIINGGGG!!! BRI-

The alarm clock was quickly shut off, a (s/c) hand hand slammed it harshly, breaking it in the process. 

A low groan sounded out from under the covers as a pair of (e/c) eyes blinked open blearily. 7:00... school time, he thought, annoyed. Although that wasn't much of a change, considering he seemed to be annoyed by everything in his path.

He rolled onto his back, huffing angrily up at the ceiling. Stupid day. Stupid sunlight. Stupid school, stupid clo- bRing! brING! BRing!!

Godamnit.

He couldn't figure out how to knock it off properly this time, since it was a pile of mulch at this point (and yet somehow still ringing noisily), so he shoved it underneath his pillow instead, hoping the battery would be drained or something like that by the end of the day.

He looked across the room into the mirror, staring at his dishevelled appearance and grimaced. 

Show time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Unkown's POV]

Shit! I'm not gonna make it in time!

It was 8:27 am now, and school officially starts at 8:30. Although the person wasn't exactly upset about the being late to school part. You see, every morning at 7:50, his neighbour, the love of his life- would go to school. From there, he would follow them the whole way, snapping pictures when possible.

He frowned, visibly upset. Yes, he had mountains of pictures already, but he needed more! He had already over used the last few from his uh......y'know..... activities. The very same that kept him up last night and was probably the same reason he was going to be late.

He groaned, picking up a hoodie from the floor and slipping it on. Not to worry, he had the rest of the day to see his beloved.

And, maybe if he hurried, he could make first lesson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Y/N's POV]

You sighed contentedly, a small smile on your face. Nakada, the absolute dumbass, had made some raunchy pick up line on Kuramoto again, and was struggling for his life. Figurately, of course. You felt bad for Kuramoto, but you also knew that if it genuinely really bothered the ginger she would beat the living daylights out of him herself.

But that's not the real reason you were smiling. Truth to be told, you had tuned out your friends' antics a while ago.

No, the real reason was because today, Kumagai hadn't showed up to class. He was one of the targets your group sometimes picked on. He wasn't exactly hated, having a small gaggle of "friends" to fall back on every now and then, but he was definitely a creep.

You shivered. You remembered the first day you met him.

It was your first day of school too, ironically. You were still the same personality wise- just a little less mean to him specifically. He needed a pen for the class, and you gave it to him. It was just a stupid fucking pen.

The same day later on, you became friends with Nakada. He had made a mean joke at Kumagai, and you joined in. I mean yeah, you didn't have a reason to be mean to him, but you didn't have a reason to be a super saint either.

Kumagai had followed you the whole way home. It didn't really bother you, since eventually it turned out he was just your neighbour which was a little awkward, but that was all.