{part one}

{3rd point of view}

Hunter was just finishing up a few things before they were actually done with their shift. It wasn't much just making sure everything was in order pretty much, He soon finish the rest of his work and went to a local coffee shop for a pit of black coffee. Hunter got his coffee and sat down at a table that was outside so he can still look around. Hunter was just basically enjoying this lovely autumn day until some fireworks went off. He put on his golden guard mask and ran to check out the scene of the explosion, To just see the rat (king) and A blight. 

   {author here just saying this was for a reference of s2 ep 11 :) }

Hunter/Golden Guard  Pov

" What happened here to make this- this Explosion?!"  I asked.

It took a while for someone to answer the question until one of the blights said something 

"Just a minor accident happened," Blight said

okay then that wasn't an excellent answer..

"Like what?" I asked {again}

"I accidentally set off a firework that's all," the blight said 

I should of guess that at first, can't believe that I didn't guess that. I thought more things until someone interrupted my thoughts

"golden guard you good?" the blight asked

seems that the rat {king} had ran away.

"Yeah, just spaced out, but I guess I gotta get out of your hair," I said before walking away but stopping.

"we should hang out sometime.." blight blurted out

But then he run away noticing what he had just said, I think he was blushing?

{edircs pov}

I can't believe I just got out of that sticky Situation. I should probably get out of here before I do anything else stupid or Mom gets worried about me or i do anything stupid again..I looked at the time seeing that I spend half of the day doing this and I was going to be late for my last period/class.

I start running to get there before the day ends.

{3rd pov} 

Once Edric got to the school he pretended to be at the school with the illusion he use so he could sell fireworks or blackmail his twin, but the day had already ended.

His mom ended up being disappointed.. -again for skipping half of his classes meanwhile Edric wasn't paying attention to his mom talking to him instead he was thinking of the golden guard and how adorable his voice was. He was grounded for a week because this was the third time he had skipped school.

I just going to end this chapter on this bit so i have time to work on the 2nd part.anyway have a great day or night :)