Chapter 1

Dhalia's POV

I was born to be silent in the world. Looking out of my window, seeing the gate of the mansion. Not going to the mall and school that people do with it to have fun. When I was 5, my mom left us. All her gold, bags, and money gave them to me. And my father... He becomes a rich mafia in the world. He handles all the business we have just to earn more money. I was born for what...? The question I want to ask.

Alarms Ringing

Here we go again to online class... and she goes back to her sleep.

(Knocking the door)

Dhalia I'm going on with my business. I will be back this Friday. Attend your class. I'm watching you. 'her dad shouting at the door before he leave...

Dhalia slowly opens her laptop and attends an online class. It's boring. I just see my unknown teacher and the PowerPoint topics. I just want to be a normal person. Going to school, having friends and hanging out... Damn Life!

It was break time, and I decided to try leaving the mansion to see the world but when I was at the gate, the 5body guards blocked my way. Sht!! I was so close to the gate. Fck!!

Friday Night

(Someone's knocking on my door)

It's me... I hear my dad's voice

He opens the door and seat on my sofa near my bed.

What? "I ask him.

They report to me that you tried to escape the mansion. What is this Dhalia Himari Villa...??!! Do you know what will happen if they recognize you? It will be a big war, Dhalia! 'my dad is shouting at me and I saw his fucking angry face.

Why? Why do I have to hide from others? I'm freaking tired, Dad! I just want to be a normal person leaving in the world. Do you know how I'm jealous of other kids? I just want to be a normal dad. I'm tired of attending the online class. For what? Just to have a degree and to handle your business, dad. I'm tired! 'crying while I'm saying this on his front.

I was looking out my window. It was raining the thunder is so loud. I was crying that I was saying that word in front of my dad. I'm not like that. I think I was just tired.

It was morning and me and my dad usually had breakfast together. I prepared myself just to say the word "sorry" to my dad. I didn't mean to do that.

I used the stairs than the elevator because it's too fast on the elevator not like stairs. While I'm walking down the stairs, I saw my father sitting in the coach and I saw something a paper on his right side.

G-good morning dad about last night I-I'm really sorry I didn't mean to do that.

My dad gives the paper on his right side. I opened it and I was shocked and not expecting that he will do it for me.

Is this true dad? I was shocked that he will allow me to go to school.

Yes, but there's a rule you need to follow. You are allowed to escape the mansion, but you have to follow the rules.

First, you need to have a side bodyguard.

What!! Are you serious dad? I'm walking with your bodyguards.

Yes, 1 bodyguard only, of course.

Second, no boyfriends and friends

Seriously? No friends? DAD....

Do you want to take an online class again?

No, I'm just joking....

Third, keep your identity hidden.

What? How can I do that?

Your name will be changed if you are outside of the mansion. Your name will be "Desna Sai Takahashi"

Wow! That's so a gorgeous name.

Okay, your class will be tomorrow.

WHAT?!! Okay, thank you dad gonna up to prepare myself tomorrow. I was really happy because tomorrow I will see the beauty of the world. ackkk... so excited!

Eat your breakfast first.

-Please wait for the chapter.

Thank you:))

Hope you enjoy it...