Chapter 2

Alarms ringing

What a good morning! It's my first day. I'm kinda excited and nervous because this is the first I will enter the school. I don't know how to talk to others.

I immediately prepare myself. Sadly to say that I cannot wear uniforms because my school is not required to wear it. By the way, I'm wearing a black crop top sando and with my new cardigan from my dad he bought this from Paris. And I'm wearing jeans. I do not put on a lot of makeups because I'm too pretty to do that. JOKE!

When I go down, I saw my father is sitting on the couch and he drinking his coffee.

Dad gonna go to school. Thank you for allowing me

He stands up and says, "Sorry I have to change your name. Promise me that you will follow the rules. Here's your money. Buy everything you want and eat your breakfast at the right time,"

It's fine, thank you dad "I hug him before I leave

When I'm in the parking, I use my black Mazda car. I want to drive it but my dad will not allow me to use it. The bodyguards always drive the car when we are going outside the mansion.

I was shocked when I saw that I had two bodyguards in the car.

Hm, Hi my dad says that I only have 1 bodyguard.

Sorry, Ms. But one  is for driving and one is for protecting you.

Ooh, thank you

In the schools

I was annoyed because he was following me.

You can seat there while I'm finishing my class. "Please agree with it...!

Okay, Ms.

Dhalia's POV

I was walking the hallway. Many students looking at me. I don't know why... But yeah, I'm on my way to go to the classroom. I entered the classroom and saw my classmates they are sitting in their positions.

What?? It's started?!

Good morning everyone, we have a new student. Ms. Can you introduce yourself?

H-Hello everyone, I'm Desna Sai Takahashi. I'm 18 years old. I'm half Filipino and Japanese. Thank you.

That's was so cold self... XD

Okay, thank you, Desna you can seat on the right side of Josh.

I bowed my head and seat on my chair. I put my bag on my back. I don't know where will I put this. I just saw it on my classmate. And yeah, I listen well to my professor.

The bells ringing

What's happening?? I ask myself.

My teacher is leaving, but she back in the room.

Josh, can you assist Desna? Tour him at the school.

Okay ma'am, "he answered it cold

A girl on my front talked to me...

Hi, I'm Giana, Gia for short

Hm, Hi "I'm so shy...

This will be the start of Filipino Languages:)

So saan ka nag aaral noon?

I was shocked that she talks to me Filipino language.

Sorry, but I'm not well talking Filipino. I usually use English when talking to someone don't worry I can understand and I can talk Filipino for you.

Nice one beh!

XD okay I will stop my english for everyone 'laughing while I was saying this lmao

Saan ba dito yung canteen I was very hungry na kasi. 'tama naman siguro yung pag kakasabi ko noh? (conyo si ate ghurl niyo)

Josh samahan mo siya ina-signed ka diba.

Okay, fine...

Parang pilit lang siya.

Sumusunod lang ako sakanya nahihiya nga ako dahil hindi ko naman alam pano maki salamuha sa mga tao.

Here, this is the cafeteria

I bow 'para malaman niya na nakikinig ako

And this is the canteen you can buy anything you want. It's big.

Okay, thank you for informing me.

Nag hiwalay na kami nakita ko yung guard na pinaupo ko sa Gazebo umiinom na siya ng juice with frice. 

Kumuha muna ako ng tray at nag palagay na ako ng rice, beef, egg, at salad. It's actually cool... I cannot expect na ganito pala ang canteen. Umupo ako sa part na walang masyadong tao.

Habang ako ay kumakain umupo si Gia sa harap ko...

Hi, bakit mag isa ka lang?

Sorry, wala kasi akong kaibigan...

"Naalala ko yung sinabi ni dad na I can't have friends pala... sinabi ko siya ng tahimik.

Ahh, friends na tayo sabi ni Gia

Ngumiti na lang ako.

Nakita ko ang isang grupo ng kalalakihan na umupo sa harap ng table ko. At nakita ko si Josh. Tinitignan ko siya kasi ang cold niya kanina para siyang rich kid ang ganda ng pormahan niya. Naka white polo and black pants. At naka Balenciaga na sapatos na puti.

Si Josh? Tinitignan mo noh??

Tanong sakin ni Gia

H-hindi napalingon lang ako kasi parang ang cold niya.

He's being cold to others. I don't know why maybe because strict yung parent niya. Sobrang yaman niya kasi beh.

After the talk we went to the classroom.

I was on my chair and I noticed he looking at me. Alam ko naman na maganda ako pero yung titig niya nakaka fall.

Dumating na yung teacher namin kaya makikinig na lang muna ako.

Uwian na nakaita ko yung black Mazda naming kotse at nandun din si Dad.

Nakasalamin pa siya...Wow ah

How's your day,, baby?

It's pretty nice, dad. This is my happiest day ever.

My dad is laughing so much... Lmao

We're now in the mansion. I go back to my room and my dad goes to his office.

Dads POV

Hello, get all the class list on section A-234. I need it now!

Go back to the car seen

While he was waiting in Dhalia, he saw one of the student go to the car, which is the plate number of his enemy.

Hope you like it:)

Give me some weeks to ends this story.

Thank You for reading!