Chapter 9

Chapter 9

1 month later

( Continue Dense)

Since the car accident Annie has been working from home. It was just paper work and stuff. The people that were following her were still never found. She was still in a wheelchair but the same old Annie. She actually taking this better than I am. One of things I really love about her is that as much as you knock her down she will dust herself off and get back up. She doesn't allow people to break her down and besides me and family no one has ever seen her cry. She strong mentally and I love that. It was midnight and finally Christmas morning. I was laying in bed and finally came in the room after finishing up all the paperwork Melissa left her. She could talk now it was good hearing her voice again after not hearing her speak for three long weeks. She stopped her wheelchair next to bed and looked at me. She said she had a surprise for me. Just then she stood up to her feet after a little struggle. She couldn't stand before so to know she can now means we are making progress. She sat back down and smiled at me.

Dense: Can you walk too

Annie: No I tried a few times but not yet but I'm just thankful I can stand up even though I have to struggle a little bit

Dense: I'm just happy your making progress

Annie: You know Dense we been through a lot of shit together and most people would have left me in my time of need right now. I'm so thankful that you stayed by my side through everything even when I made your life a living hell. Your not only just my girlfriend your my best friend. Thank you for being there for me and I wanna know will you marry me Dense" she said pulling out a ring from her pocket

Dense: Oh my gosh yesss" she squealed as tears ran down her face

She put the ring on my finger and kissed my hand. I took sometime to look at the ring because it was gorgeous. You could tell Annie had spent a fortune on this. I found myself still crying. I had no idea she was going to propose and it was just so unexpected. I helped her get into bed and she spent the rest of night fingering me and kissing me till I fell asleep.

************************

I woke up the next morning and I seen Annie wasn't in bed. I wonder how she got up. I then realized it was Christmas. I got out of bed and headed to the shower. Once I was done with that and I got dressed I headed to living room where I seen Maria, Taylor, Amy, and Jazmin. I was happy to see them because I haven't seen them since last year thanksgiving. I went and gave everyone a hug and I leaned in kissing Annie in front of everybody. I was still so excited she proposed.

Amy: Oh my god is that ring on your finger? Annie did you propose

Annie: I sure did

Taylor: When

Annie: Midnight

Maria: Oh my gosh congratulations sissy" she squealed and giving her a tight hug

Annie: Maria I can't breathe

Jazmin: Damn Annie did you spend a fortune on this" she said grabbing Dense hand

Annie: No I'm cool with guy that I bought it from. He gave me a good deal since I saved his daughter one time from a kidnapper and he remembered my face. However I spend a lot of money on Dense new car outside

Dense: You didn't get me a car

Annie: Okay I didn't get you a car

I rushed towards the window and seen Annie got me a car. An she listens to me because it's the car of my dreams. I always said I want a hot pink sports car that's what I seen. I found myself crying again because this is just so sweet. Annie is everything I wanted in a relationship and female. She puts up with my emotional self, she buy me whatever I want, she's hardworking, driven, honest, sex is awesome, smart, funny, and just so many great things. I sat down in her lap and I just started kissing her again. When the others realized we wasn't stopping no time soon they stepped out with the kids. Sex is awesome with Annie even when one of her legs are disabled. This is one of the best Christmases I ever had.