𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

280 years after the conquest of Aegon, the prince of Dragonstone, Rhaegar Targaryen marries the princess of Dorne, Elia Martell

280 years after the conquest of Aegon, the prince of Dragonstone, Rhaegar Targaryen marries the princess of Dorne, Elia Martell. She bears him one child : a daughter, Rhaenys. After the birth, the maesters draw the conclusion Elia is too weak to bear a new heir. The rumours whisper the prince should have married Cersei Lannister, daughter of the hand of the king, Lord Tywin. Rumours also creep in the shadows, insinuating that King Aerys, second of his name, suffers from severe paranoia and under his crown, a form of madness grows.

The same year, Lyanna Stark, a maiden of ten and four is engaged to be married to Robert Baratheon, four years older. The young Eddard Stark, the best friend of the future lord of Storm's End, born to stags and storms, enjoy a magnificent youth in the Vale of Arryn under the steady eye of Jon Arryn. Some voices say the Baratheon heir would be the father of a young Mya, daughter of a lowborn woman.

Lyra, the third child of Lord Rickard and Lady Lyarra, blossoms as any young maiden would. She is passionate about tales and legends, dreams of travels and mysteries that surround the Planetos. But under this seemingly beautiful life, she wakes up at night, shuddering, her eyes bathed in tears and wanders, alone, in the crypts of Winterfell. They say she seeks refuge in front of a place empty of any statues and tombs, gazing at it during Wolf's hour. She is a child known for her melancholy that only her playmate, Jorah of house Mormont, sometimes succeeds in making it go away.

All these actions and events, every single word uttered are brought down to the master of whisperers, the Spider, who watches the kingdom from Maegor's keep. But even he can not predict the catastrophe that will fall on the Seven Kingdoms.

 But even he can not predict the catastrophe that will fall on the Seven Kingdoms

***
here's a story that i longed wanted to share !
i dedicate it to my very talented friends here : longsword weirwitch baelavelaryon maidenpool seasmokes LadyCeridwen renauxs sunfyres veIaryons halcyons- and all the weirdos i had the chance to meet here
lila,

there are serious warnings : abuse (sexually/physically and mentally), death, underage (as much as i hate it, i am telling the story of rhaegar and lyanna, he was 22/24 and she was 14/16 ugh)
also torture, grief, childbirth and all warnings you can find in grrm's work.
i do not own any of asoiaf except my ocs and their storylines told here.