Agent x Davis

I seen this ship all over the internet.
so I decided to make a story about it
Song: Fuck Queen Elizabeth
___________________________________________
Agent was live streaming by himself in the dark as Davis walked in sitting next to him, "Hey Davis! say hi to the chat" Agent said with a smile was Davis lifted his head away from his phone, "Hey chat!" Davis replied cheerfully, Agent got behind Davis and gave him a neck massage, "I love your messages, they feel so good" Davis said gently, "I love your messages too" Agent replied with a smile, Davis was look at the chat reading what they were saying, "The chat's being weird they are saying 'Agent be topping and Davis be bottoming' what does that even mean?" Davis stated confused, Agent's eye widened a bit and stop messaging Davis's neck, "Uh i don't know what it means" Agent replied with laugher.

3 hours later

Davis and Agent were still sitting on the bed talking, Davis decided he wanted to go to sleep, "I'm gonna go to sleep Agent, bye" he said, "noo...stay here..please" Agent replied with a whiny voice, "I have to sleep in my room" Davis stated, "can you please stay" Agent asked softly as he grabbed Davis's arm, "Agent i just wanna sleep" Davis replied jumping onto the bed escaping Agent's gripped hands, "I'll see you in the morning Agent" Davis said walking out, Agent held his arm out as Davis left, Agent didn't want Davis to leave so he felt sad, "Chat why won't he sleep with me?" Agent asked sadly, 'Davis!! Come back! Sleep with Agent! You made him sad! Sleep with him!' They all said, Agent read the chat with a little sad chuckle.

1 hour later

As Agent was talking with the chat he got a notification, Agent checked his phone to see a notification from Davis saying 'heyy i was wonder if i could sleep in your room kai and duke are being really loud' Agent got really happy and replied from him to come down, Agent smiled was Davis opened the door, "Davis do you wanna stay up a little or just go to sleep straight away" Agent asked, "I guess i could stay up a little" Davis said as he heard a fire work go off outside Agent's room, "What the fuck?!" Agent yelled as he tuned into Kai's stream to see him and Duke with running back to the computer, "CUT IT OUT DICKHEADS!!" Agent yelled, Kai's head and Duke's head turned as Agent yelled.

Davis layed down on the bed as Agent got under the blanket, It was 2:00 in the morning so Davis and Agent fell asleep, Davis and Agent moved in there sleep a lot  so they got kind of close, Davis and Agent's hands were touching, Duke and Kai looked at Agent's stream to see both if them sleeping but they couldn't tell that Agent and Davis were really close together. Duke ran into Agent's room to grab Agent's beanie that Duke liked, Kai laughed as he seen it on stream.

Davis woke up at 9:30 and he didn't want to woke Agent so he tried to get up without waking him, Agent felt the bed move a bit as Davis moved his leg to get up, "Davis..don't leave.." Agent said reaching his arm out to grab Davis's hand to pull him back down, "Whoa! Agent I can't stay with you forever!" Davis said, "your streams still on btw" Davis said again, Agent turned around to turn it off, "Now can you come here and sleep with me till i wake up please" Agent asked, "fine but I'm only staying a little while and if you don't wake up but then imma leave" Davis replied softly.

2 hours go by

Agent woke up finally, he sat up and looked at Davis, "you actually stay" Agent said, "now I'm leaving" Davis said, "no your not leaving, i just woke uppp" Agent replied with a silly tone.

Davis got up and went to walk away when he bumped into Duke who was standing at the door, "WHOA!" Davis said as he fell on the floor, "Davis?!" Agent said getting up and walking over to help him up, "oh hey Duke, what's up?" Agent asked as Duke was laughing at Davis, "Nigga I came to give you back your beanie" Duke said, "What do you mean my bean- Hey! How did you take that i seen it on my shelf last night?!" Agent said confused, "I took it well you slept dumass" Duke said chuckling, "Alright then see you later" Duke said walking off.