Wyatt Lykensen - Stolen Away ⚠️ // Part 1

So this is a request, for Wyatt Lykensen x !Bree's sister! Reader

However I couldn't figure out what to write for it, and of course school is whooping my sorry ass sooo instead of keeping the person who requested this waiting, I decided to publish what I have so far (plus a sneak peak for what's next) as a part 1!

I'm very sorry for how long this took- and again I will hopefully finish the other parts soon! Thank u for requesting :) JulzLovDraco4Eva

A long, very painful night it was. The clock ticking unnecessarily slow, posters on the wall crinkling slightly from the draft of the room.

Y/n laid on her bed, curled into a ball with her head shoved into the pillow.

It was exactly 1:49 in the morning, she had school tomorrow. It was 1:49 in the freaking morning- how was she yet to fall asleep?

With a blanket wrapped around her, she groaned in defeat. 'Screw this..'

Sitting up from her position, she reached over and snatched her phone from the bedside table, grimacing once the bright blue-light of the screen hit her eyes.

Y/n scrolled through her contacts briefly, tapping on the screen lazily.

                     Wolf Boy ❤️

You:

Are u awake?

I can't sleep.

A minute passed by, y/n's tired eyes glued onto the messaging app.

                 Wolf Boy ❤️

You:

Are u awake?

I can't sleep.

Wolf Boy ❤️:

Say no more, sweetheart.

She smiled, putting the phone back onto the wooden surface next to her.

Then she found herself swinging her legs over the edge of her bed, the skin of her foot meeting the cold wooden floor uncomfortably

She got up and padded over to her desk, slouching into the chair while she rubbed her eyes.

'May as well work on something...'

Strands of her h/c hair fell loosely into her eyes, hanging in front of her face while she slouched over the scattered papers worth of useless homework assignments.

The f/c reading lamp on the desk was switched on, illuminating nearly the entire room with the force coming off the singular light bulb.

Sleepless nights were becoming more and more common, only slightly worrying to the teen. Though why should she make a big deal of it, when that's when the majority of her homework got done?

And, either way, Wyatt would still end up in the homely room some way or another, unbeknownst to the rest of the family. The sharpness of his claws dulled significantly when they were instead carding through her hair, as opposed to through metal lockers or things that should not be mentioned on here.

Y/n sat at the desk, scribbling mindlessly onto papers before the familiar tap, tap-tap of fingers on a window sill disrupted her silence.

At the window- was a very sleepy Wyatt. His mussed up hair and wrinkled clothes were a dead give away, a lazy smile plastered on his face. As soon as he was let in he collapsed into Y/n, pushing her onto the bed in the process. She laughed quietly.

"Did I wake you again?"

"Hmmm"

Though 'hmmm' wasn't exactly an answer, she could only assume what he meant. Deciding not to acknowledge it, Y/n instead tangles her fingers through Wyatt's fluffy brown hair.

Now, as mentioned before, this was a usual occurrence. The number of times

Wyatt had successfully gotten into the house undetected was simply uncanny, it was simply a life skill by now.

But this time, they'd made a mistake. A small, simple change compared to the millions of other times he'd been there, something that one could forget easily.

But this mistake cost them much more than anyone could anticipate.

The light on Y/n's desk was very strong, marketed as the brightest and best bulbs in all of Seabrooke. The light alone managed to slip under the door, through the small cracks and into the hallway of their home.

Y/n's parents, only sleeping 1 room away, noticed the faint light in the hallway. They too had a night-owl like nature, but were unaware that it seemed to be hereditary. The adults slipped out of bed, quietly walking down the hall so they couldn't wake their second daughter- Bree.

The pure horror on their face when they entered was simply, criminal.

Wyatt draped over Y/n, face buried into her neck while she held his head there- well they were unprepared.

Her father was the first to move, stepping forward and ripping Wyatt from the bed. Y/n's mother followed quickly, grabbing her daughter and cradling her in her arms- despite the girl trying to push away.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?!"

Wyatt tried to shake his head, tried to reassure the red-faced man. "Sir-"

"Call Z-Patrol!!" Her mother cries out, purely horrified at the fangs poking out of the wolf's mouth. Y/n's protests are muffled, her head shoved into her mothers side while her mouth stays covered by the cold hand of said woman.

Her father listened.

Flashing lights assaulting the walls of houses, curious families poking their heads out of windows, and fresh, salty tears streaming down the two teens faces. Wyatt wasn't aloud to talk, silver being flashed in his face while the patrol officers shoved him into the truck.

Y/n could do nothing, but stand there absolutely petrified.

"Wyatt!!"

*****

<< Sneak peak for when I get my ass up and write >>

Something about small towns, that is helpful to know - things spread quick.

Bree walked around school nervously, getting glances from fellow students and peers along the way. Willa wasn't there, none of the werewolves were. They were tucked away in the den, angrily and mournfully with nothing to do but hope for the return of their 'brother'.

Zed stood with Addison, both anxiously awaiting on Bree's arrival. They wanted answers....