Johnny Cade

This was requested. ( ZaryaBrooks ) I hope ya like it.
*Zoe's POV
"What's wrong Zoe?" Dally asked. He may be a hard, tuff kid but he had always cared about me. Well me and Johnny.

"I love Johnny." I said. Dallas looked at me confused. I sghed and sat up so I was looking straight at him.

"How is that a problem?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked down at my bed.

"Well, I love him. And I want to do it with him but I am to embarrassed to ask him to." I explained. Dally's face turned into a smile which soon turned to a chuckle which turned into a full on laughing fit. "Glad you find my problems funny." I muttered.

"No. I don't. It's just...that's what your worried about?" Dallas chuckled. I nodded and blushed lightly. "Look, kid, just talk to him. In fact, I'll go get him in here so you two can have alone time." Dally said with a wink. I bit my lip and smiled.

What if Johnny didn't want too? What if he didn't actually like me? What if he left me? Or never spoke to me again?

"Zoe?" Johnny's voice broke my thoughts. I looked at the older boy. He sat down and pulled me into his side. I smiled and inhaled his scent. Vanilla mixed with stale tobacco and a little bit of alcohol. It would've smelt awful but somehow Johnny made it smell amazing.

"Johnny." I said. He looked at me. The mysterious, lost look was evident in his eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Dally said you needed to talk to me about something." Johnny said smiling one of his rare smiles. I began to get nervous.

"Y-Yeah. Um, you love me, right?" I asked. Johnny looked surprised at first. Almost as if he never expected me to ask that.

"Of course I do. Why? What happened?" Johnny asked, worriedly. I smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Johnny, can we...ya know...um, like..." I couldn't get the words together and my cheeks were on fire. Johnny seemed to have it placed together though cause his eyes widened and he looked utterly surprised.

"A-Are you sure you wanna do that Zoe?" Johnny asked. I nodded and looked at my lap.

"It's ok if you don't want to." I said. Johnny hooked his finger under my chin. His black eyes met my brown ones and he smiled. The mysterious, nervous look was gone and instead his eyes were covered in lust, love, and happiness.

"I do want to." Johnny said, leaning down to kiss my lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His tongue traced my lip, asking for an entrance that I gladly granted. Our tongues fought for dominance, him winning. I layed down, pulling Johnny down with me so he was on top of me.

He moved his mouth from mine and started kissing down my neck. I moaned and moved my hands to the bottom of his shirt. I tugged, begging him to take it off. He pulled his shirt off quickly, swiftly. He slid his hands down my sides, then back up, pulling my shirt with him. He pulled it off of me and threw it across the room.

He started kissing my chest all over the uncovered part of my breasts. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra. Johnny took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked on it hard while he massaged my other breast.

"J-Johnny." I moaned as I arched my back. I slid my hands down his torso to the top of his jeans. I fumbled with his belt and groaned when I couldn't get it undone. Johnny chuckled and undid the belt.

I pulled his jeans off, leaving him in just his boxers. I threw his jeans to the floor and pulled his lips back to mine. He pulled my shorts off. He kissed down my stomach.

"Johnny. Please." I whimpered. Johnny smirked and hooked his fingers in my underwear. He slid them down my legs teasingly.

Johnny kissed my thigh and stomach. I slid my hands to his boxers and pulled them off. His hard-on sprung free.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Johnny asked.

"Yes." I whispered. Johnny mumbled a small 'ok' and kissed my neck as he entered me. I moaned and dug my nails into his back. Johnny groaned and kissed me again.

"Johnny. Faster." I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist. Johnny sped up, thrusting his hips faster into me. I moaned and drug my nails down his back.

"F-Fuck Zoe." Johnny groaned. I arched my back and moaned loudly.

"J-Johnny, harder. Please." I begged through moans. Johnny grabbed my hips and thrusted into me faster and harder. The bed was squeaking and rocking with every thrust Johnny gave.

"Fuck. Johnny, I'm close." I moaned. Johnny slowed his thrusts slightly. "Johnny!" I moaned loudly as I came. My thighs shook and my back arched. Johnny kept thrusting into me until he came.

"Damn Zoe!" Johnny groaned as he came. He collapsed on me. I played with his hair smiling.

"I love you Zoe." Johnny whispered, climbing off of me. I snuggled into his side and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you too, Johnny." I said. Johnny wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I'm tired." I said.

"Sex will do that to you." Johnny chuckled. I smiled and kissed his chest. "Go to sleep babe." Johnny said softly. I kissed his chest again then his lips. I closed my eyes and disappeared in a deep sleep, Johnny's black eyes filling my dreams.
**************
Here it is! I hope ya liked it Zoe!

Was it good? Sorry if it sucked.

Requests are open. Just leave a comment or message me and I will get to you.

Stay gold.

~Lyric