Hello! I will try to be active again :DD

———————————————————
' Please Leave ' - normal speaking
' no ' - Saiki's telepathy
" Great " - Saiki's thoughts
" Who's that " - anyone's thoughts
"" HUH "" - multiple people talking
"" Oh... "" - multiple peoples thoughts
Any kind of emoticon I add is scene change
———————————————————

[Sunday]

[ No specific P.O.V]

It was another busy day in the cafe just like usual. Today Saiki couldn't work in the back as he usually does since most of his co-workers left for vacation.

Saiki hated these days since a lot of costumers come just to see him work. Girls, boys even the elderly come to see him. After what felt like an eternity of serving and getting many stares and very, VERY '"sneaky"' love letters it was finally his break.

Unexpectedly the cafe owner a 45 year old man who opened the cafe out of despite for his parents came into the cafe as soon as Saiki's break began.

He told all the employees to close up the cafe and clean it until it was shining and most importantly for the bakers to make their signature dishes that they only makes on special occasions. Everyone got to work straight away.

Throughout the sudden random stuff they were being told to do, one question is all in their heads 'What is happening?'

Saiki took off his germanium ring ,since he too was also confused, after taking off the ring he instantly got a headache but after 30 seconds he finally understood what was happening.

Apparently two rich kids are coming to judge their cafe and possibly even hire someone for their club. Saiki put the ring in his pocket just so he could figure more out about the two rich kids. He started focusing on making the coffee jelly.

Saiki's P.O.V:

Since I'm both a waiter and baker here the owner allowed me to bake as well. It has been exactly 15 minutes since the cafe was closed by the owner. All my co-workers were done cleaning, in fact it was so clean you could see sparkles coming from the whole place.

I was finished with the coffee jelly and all was left was the condensed milk but that'll be added on when the customers get here.

Speak of the devil they're here. But the two seems to be talking outside and not actually entering the cafe.

Outside the cafe

' Hmm... Is this really the cafe? ' asked the blond. ' Yes, for such a small cafe it sure has quite the status ' the raven haired answered as he wrote down stuff about the cafe in his notepad.

' Shall we go in Tamaki? ' the raven hair asked ' Of course Kyoya, I shall bless this cafe with my presence! ' The blonde said as he dramatically posed. And with that the two enter the cafe.

Saiki's P.O.V

They're coming in now. 3... 2... 1... now. And He was correct. The doors of the cafe swung open revealing the blonde who's name is 'Tamaki Suoh' and a raven haired who's name is 'Kyoya Ootori'.

Now you might be wondering how I know their names already well it's because I'm an all-knowing semi-god like figure. Also because the blond's thoughts are all over the place.

' OMG DO I LOOK GOOD?? I KNOW I LOOK GOOD BECAUSE I'M TAMAKI SUOH.'

'  DOES KYOYA LOOK GOOD TOO??? NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HIM. HE IS KYOYA OOTORI HE IS ALWAYS HANDSOME. BUT NOT AS HANDSOME AS ME! '