1x01

Anantya's p.o.v
" I was confused by the zombies. I mean, why were they so freakin' slow?" Harvey asks as we walk out the movie." Fast-moving zombies is a relatively new concept in horror." Sabrina starts." Earlier incarnations assumed that reanimated corpses-" I continued." Were afflicted by rigor mortis, and, as such, moved slowly." We say in unison." It still creeps me out when you two do that." Roz says as we make our way down the stairs." We can't help it." Sabrina and I say in unison. Sabrina and I reach the bottom of the stairs first and see the football players across the lobby. We look at each other then we look at Susie who looks uncomfortable. We grab Susie's hands and start our way over to where the football players are standing, but on our way over Sabrina bumps into someone." Oh, excuse me." The woman said, but when she looked up we saw that it was Ms. Wardwell." Sabrina." She says in surprise." Ms. Wardwell. Hi." Sabrina says with a chuckle." I didn't know you were a fan of horror movies." I say in surprise." Sabrina and Anantya are nuts for'em, the gorier the better." Harvey states. I send him a playful glare." Well, um, who doesn't enjoy a good scare every now and again? Especially this time of year."  Ms. Wardwell says as she goes to leave." Ms. Wardwell, we have a tradition of going to the movies and-" I start." Then to Dr. Cerberus's to dissect whatever we just saw." Sabrina finishes." Do you want to join us" Sabrina and I ask in unison." I have papers to grade, but thank you two for the offer. Really. See you in class guys." Ms. Wardwell says as she leaves." 'Brina, Ana, why would you two do that?" Roz whispers." Invite Ms. Wardwell?" 'Brina asks in confusion." Yeah." She whispers." We feel bad for her, living in that house…all alone." I answer for Sabrina and I. We turn and start heading over to Dr. C's place. Once we get there we order our stuff and start talking about the movie when I feel a chill go down my spine." You ok, Ana?" Roz asks, which catches the attention of our friends." Yeah, I'm fine." I answer. They look at me with uncertainty, but go back to their conversation. Looks like Lilith just made her appearance. We finish our drinks and start going our separate ways." Hey, 'Brina, before you leave I wanted to tell you to be careful around the next few days." I warned her before her and Harvey left.
Time skip

" I'm home

" I'm home." I say as I make my way through the door of my house." Mommy, we missed you." Autumn says as he comes scampering his way down the hall. Right after him was hundu my beautiful black and white tiger." Mommy's going to meet one of her soulmates really soon." I told them and started making my way up the stairs to my room.

 I change into my night clothes and fall right to sleep with my babies sleeping in bed with me

Next day
I squint my eyes as I am woken up by the morning light making its way into my bedroom. I let out a big yawn as I sat up on my bed." Hmm, I wonder what Sabrina is up to." I mumble to myself. I decide to astral project into the spellmen's home. I make sure that they cannot sense or see me. I open my eyes to see I am now in the spellmen's kitchen/dining room area. 'brina makes her way into the dining area with a box in her hand ." Morning Aunties. Ambrose." Sabrina greets as she takes a seat at the table." Morning, darling. How did you sleep?" Hilda asks from the kitchen." Tempestuously, by the sound of it." Zelda says." Now that you mention it, Aunt Zee. I did wake up once or twice. It's an exciting time…" Sabrina says with a chuckle." In more ways than one." She mumbled." Hmm, I remember the week before my dark baptism. It felt as if my real life was finally beginning. I barely slept." Zelda says as she smokes her cigarette." Rabbit's feet,under your pillow tonight, you'll sleep like the dead." Hilda says as she places Sabrina's breakfast in front of her." She is not wrong there." I mumble, even though they can't hear me." Speaking of the dead, a bat flew into my room last night. Smash through one of my windows." Sabrina says as she raises the box." So she did get the omen I sent her." I whisper." Want me to bring it back." Ambrose asks with excitement. That's what I love about my soulmate. I give him a kiss on the cheek, which causes his hand to fly up to his cheek as he looks around for the culprit." No, Ambrose, we'll have none of your necromancy." Zelda says, shooting down his offer." Is it okay if I bury it in the garden?" Sabrina asks." Yes. As you wish. You can bury it in the pet cemetery by the sundial. There's room there." Hilda answers as she places a jar in front of Sabrina." Oh, wait, what's this?" Sabrina asks." Before it can be baptized, the temple of your body needs to be purified. Cleanse of its toxins." Zelda explained to Sabrina." By putting something that looks toxic in it." A deep voice chuckled. I look to the side of me to see hundu standing by my side." Where's autumn?" I ask because those two are always together." He's still sleeping on your bed. Speaking of which shouldn't you be getting out of bed and getting ready for school instead of spying on the spellmen's." He asks." Ugh, fine. Let's go." I say. I gasp as I awake from my astral journey and start getting ready for school.

 I gasp as I awake from my astral journey and start getting ready for school

Once I'm ready I head to school. I get there just in time to see Susie getting bullied. I punched two of the football players in the face. One tries to come up behind me, but I turn around and catch his hand. I can tell my eyes changed for a brief moment because he started to apologize. They run off and I lead Susie to the lockers." Susie, you can't let this keep going. You need to tell someone." I advise her." I can't. I just can't." Susie says as she starts to break down into sobs. I shutter as I sense a curse nearby. Sabrina then makes her way out of the showers. I can sense the faint smell of a curse on her." Susie? Ana? What's going on? What happened?" Sabrina asks as she makes her way towards us." They lifted her shirt, Sabrina." I grunted out. I still want to go back and kill them." What? Who did?" Sabrina asks." Those fuckin football players. To see if she was a boy or a girl. I should've done more than beat their asses." I say through my gritted teeth." I'll handle this. Ana, you stay with Susie." Sabrina says. She got dressed and left the girls locker room. I walked with Susie to her next class, then I headed to mine. I can tell Lilith is going to have Sabrina do something because principal Hawthorne isn't going to do anything. This one I'm not going to intervene in because this needs to happen.