The System

Bill was down in the basement, working on Izumi's support gear. The sound of metal striking metal filled the hidden room in the underground apartment. Izuku was told to sit in the living room and watch cartoons. Bill said he needed a childhood, so they turned on something that most kids in this world liked to watch. "Cyberchase", if they remembered correctly. Izuku liked it, mainly because of all the math. But it had weird shapes and funny-looking characters, so it would have to do. But its true purpose was to be a distraction. So the small green-haired ghost child was currently sitting in his All Might onesie, watching a bunch of nerds save an imaginary computer lady with numbers. The best part was that the channel it was on didn't have any annoying advertisements, which meant that Izuku would stay in that spot until Bill came back.

The yellow demon laid down their hammer next to a small green headpiece and admired their work. It was a device made for amplifying the brainpower of a person with a psychokinesis quirk. It was built so that even someone who was only cable of lifting tv remotes or small toys could gain the ability to lift boulders and three-thousand-pound (1,360 kg) cars. And with Izumi's 'strong' quirk, she could lift buildings with this. "Man, Stanley would be so proud of me," they said to themselves, laughing maniacally at their own joke.

Izuku's memories proved to be very useful once more. His ability to analyze quirks at the age of four gave Bill a huge advantage in just about everything, and his love of heroes is what made it so much easier to get information on them. That being said, the sound of muffled protests reminded them of the hero who was currently tied up in his secret room with Flex Tape. Bill had seen an advertisement on the television as they were scrolling through news channels one day and made sure to grab some while they were out shopping for the final pieces of Izumi's headpiece. They thought it would come in handy in the near future, and oh did it. The turbo hero, Ingenium, had discovered a puddle of blood behind the building that led to the basement. They would have to clean that up later.

When Bill arrived back at their apartment and saw the hero turning the place upside-down looking for the source of the murder scene, they had to knock the hero out to shut him up. Luckily for Bill, Izuku just happened to be practicing his dreamscape powers at the time and wasn't there to see the commotion, so no crying was involved. All he knew was that a robber had broken in again and Bill was dealing with it, so nothing to worry about. Bill would get Izuku to take down some bad heroes, that way he wouldn't be as opposed to hurting heroes as he was right now. It was only a matter of time when it came to humans.

The black tape was wrapped around Ingenium's helmet to block sound from escaping, and more tape was expertly wrapped around the rest of his body to keep him from escaping. The yellow demon was amazed at just how strong this stuff was and made a mental note to buy more the next time they go out. Bill slowly walked over to the struggling man and took off the shiny helmet. The man was covered in scars from the fight he put up and his eye- no eyes- had dark purple bruises on them and one was starting to swell. It looked painful, not that Bill really cared.

"Oh boy, that looks painful~," Bill mocked, further angering the blue-haired hero. He looked at the yellow psychopath with pure hatred and attempted to spit at him. However, the slanted position he was in had only caused him to spit on himself. Bill blinked a few times before giggling cruelly at the man's pitiful position. "Wanna try that again?" they sang. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO HELP EVERYONE!" he cried, rage filling his very soul.

Bill laughed hysterically at the accusation. "Who in their right mind said I was the good guy? I mean, no offense, but you humans are way too trusting? Hell, when I look in the mirror I see some yellow salesman trying to scam me, only to realize that it's just my reflection," Bill joked, but Tensei wasn't amused. Annoyed at the lack of a reaction, they continued. "Anyway, I'm guessing you wanna know why your hero, right?" Bill asked, a bit more serious than before. Tensei didn't respond, which Bill took as a sign to continue. "Well, you're here because find it curious as to how you have an entire car engine inside your arms," Bill explained.