appetite.

authors note:

i just wanna say i took inspiration from serial killers and mainly jeffrey dahmer. im completelly aware of the victims and things they went through.

i just saw the serial on netflix about him and i cant help myself but to add some of that into the story.

also it may be kinda sensitive so just yk be ready for anything disgusting.

× × × ×

half past ten. it was almost midnight and joseph alredy put on his coat and closed the door leading to his apartment.

as he walked through huge hallways of the building while putting the watch on his wrist a voice spoke behind him.

"where are you headed so late, joseph?"

he turned around just to see his neighbour louise, with crossed arms leaning against the door from her apartment.

he gave her a wide smile.

"just for some fun and drinks."

"why are you up so late?"

he asked. louise gave him a worried smile.

"its him again?"

he come closer and took her hands.

"you know you can tell me anything."

joseph tried to make louise open up to him. its not like she never did before. she always come to him fpr any kind of support.

louise's eyes filled with tears as she rested a head on his shoulder.

"i cant leave him. i just cant."

joseph put a comforting hand on her head trying to calm her down.

"i was with him since forever now i just cant imagine leaving."

unsure what to do joseph pulled away with comforting look on his face.

"im sure its gonna be alright soon."

he said with sligh smile hiding that little feeling of disgust.

she wiped the tears of her face and looked jeseph in the eyes.

"but it doesmg matter. well i thought maybe you could come over later and watch some movies together?"

louise offered while nervously playing with her hands.

"sounds nice. maybe 2am?"

asked joseph alredy taking slow steps back.

"sure. well have fun at the club or whathever."

"thanks. you too."

said joseph as he turned his back on her and walked in the elevator at the end of a hallway.

as the door slowly closed behind him he pushed a button to the first floor and looked at the view through the glass next to him.

joseph never really liked corusant couse of the smell and uncivilized people living here selling shit on the streets. but he had to admit that higher classes here had a better life than anywhere else.

as the elevator finally reached its destination joseph confidently stepped out and set his direction on the speeder he parked outside the hotel.

a lot of people turned their heads after him not just because of the way he was clothed but he was a head of the largest psychiatric hospital on the capital planet of the republic.

as he walked to the enterance a woman behind the pult stopped him.

"mr. andrei."

he stopped and looked at her. a brown haired girl in uniform started to took out some files from drawers.