Prologue

( Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss are owned by Viv.)

Music was loud in Ozzie.

Girls dancing's around the pole sexually along with some of the males.

Fizz came out from the curtains and smiled as she looked at everyone.

Fizz: " EVERYONE!!! GET READY!!! INTRODUCING THE CHILD OF ASMODEUS HIMSELF!!! Y/N!!!!!!!"

The curtains opens revealing you. In your usual outfit. ( Bio for the looks.)

Your deep blue fur flowing in the air as the stripes on your tails lights up in light blue glow as you looked at everyone showing your pure yellow eyes.

You were half Hellhound ( That's what won in the vote I think I gave it a fair enough time.)

Y/N: " 🎶 Can you smell it in the air? Breathe deeply if you Dare~ Sweat filling,Lungs screaming, brain buzzing, Cum feeling, ALL DROOLING PURE LUST IN THE AIR!!!!"🎶

You swing around the pole as you got on the ground as your lust scent's making everyone turn on even Fizz who was having trouble not running to somewhere private.

Y/N: " 🎶 Feel the lust chill your spine, passion had never been such a crime! Let your inner demon take over and let the Lust flows through your groin's~ 🎶"

You take off your cloak revealing your muscular chest making the girls passed out at the sight as you lean on the pole laughing.

Y/N: " 🎶 Lust leaking through the ceiling~ You can't deny the feeling~ Let's fill the room with such a lustful meaning~🎶0

You spin around the pole winking at Fizz who then ran off to the bathroom for completely unknown reason. (Wink 😉)

Y/N: "🎶Sweat filling,Lungs screaming, brain buzzing, Cum feeling, ALL DROOLING PURE LUST IN THE AIR!!!!🎶"

Male Imp: " YEAH LETS LOVE FLOW IN YHE AIR."

The music suddenly stop as your fur pricks up as your growls was heard.

The imp Gulps as he tried to leave only to bumb into your father.

Ozzie: " What's was that? I heard? Son did you hear it right."

Y/N: " Yes. I did I'm pretty sure he said Love instead of lust."

Imp: " H-Hey. There's nothing wrong with love."

You/Ozzie: " NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CLUB!!!"

Your both grabbed him by the throat and kicked his hard so hard her flew out of the club and into the elevator as it went to greed.

Y/N: " Ok. Performance over. Mood killed."

You walked towards the back and put your cloak as you turned behind you seeing Your dad giving you the keys to the elevator.

Y/N: " What is this?"

Ozzie: " Well since your 118 now. I figured it's time for you to...expand your load~"

Y/N: "..I can Leave Lust now?"

You been wanting to leave lust for a while. It wasn't that you hated it. You just got bored of Lust and wanted to see what the other Rings were like.

Ozzie: " Yes you can. But come back when I need ya. You are a natural performer~ all gals comes just to see ya."

He messed up your hair and walked off as you picked up the keys. He was overprotective of you mostly because of your mother which we don't we speak at the moment.

You walked towards the Elevator and put the key in Turning it and pressing pride.

You smiled.

Your life was now truly going to start.

( Well that's it for this chapter. Sorry if it was short. Next chapter will be longer.

Yes I made up the song but it probably suck.

I will see you in the next chapter.)