1.💕

"Hey babe! I'm homee" he shouts. "Oh hey babe, you're home early, huh?" You say while cutting up tomatoes in the kitchen. He walks over to you and hugs you from behind, " What's wrong? You seem.." He gets closer to you from behind. You get flustered, "I-I seem what..? I'm fine I promise. Now let me finish cutting up these tomatoes, will you?" He turns you around so you're now facing him and he seems worried. "Baby, come on tell me what's wrong princess." You blush from the nickname. "Sorry babe I'm just not happy with the way I look." You say while your head goes down so you're looking at the floor. He tilts your head up and kisses you. "What's wrong with the way you look? You're perfect in my eyes." Your eyes start to tear up and he notices. "Hey hey princess don't cry.. come on stop cooking for a moment." He hugs you and grabs your butt. I love everything about you, I always will and I always have." You smile, but it fades.. "Are you sure you still want to date me? I'm chubby and-" He cuts you off with a kiss. "I love the fact that you're chubby. You're so adorable and so cuddly. You blush and kiss him. He picks you up and brings you to the bedroom. You gasp and giggle.

"Let's cuddle okay?" He says. "That would be great. I love cuddles!" You smile. He lays on the bed, "come here baby." You crawl into his arms so he's spooning you. "I love being the small spoon." You say. "I feel so safe in your arms." You blush. He turns you over so you're facing him. "I love you so much babe." He kisses your lips. "I-I love you too honey." You blush and hide your face in his chest.