chapter 6

(this chapter is basically just an episode of izuku's show the price of the light.)

Izuku's character: sunny. A young actor, the main character, currently the star of a music based sitcom. 16

Mina's character: vix, a dancer, sunny's moral support. 22

(let's go!!)

"And someday! These hills will sing my name! Someday! I'll run away! But until that day I'll be here singing about, some~ daaaaaaaaay~"

"CUT! THATS A WRAP! You did good kid." the director said.

"SUNNY!!!!" another loud voice called.

"Hey vix!" Sunny whispered.

"Did you strain your voice again?"

"A little i'll be fine."

The two friends walk to Sunny's trailer where vix helps him take off his makeup. As the minutes tick by, sunny starts looking weaker.

"Hey are you okay?"

"I told you I'm fi..

"Sun?"

"Im fine-

"SUNNY!"

The crash startled even the people outside as vix picked up their friend and ran out the door. Screaming for help as Sunny laid limp in her arms. An ambulance was called.

Hours later sunny woke up in the hospital, a crying vix by their side.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Your kid is in the hospital and all you care about is the fact that they aren't fucking working!" vix yelled.

From the voice that was shrieking back, Sunny could infer that his mother was here.

"Sunny never has had issues like this! And he's just tired, it's ridiculous!"

"It's not just being tired! Sunny passed out from extreme stress and exhaustion! How can someone be so heartless!"

"At least my son isn't useless like you! All you do is film yourself doing dances in your stupid little apartment while you mooch of sunny for his fame!"

"I fucking love sunny! With all my heart! I wouldn't care if he was famous or not! He could be living on the streets and I would still love him! Something you wouldnt understand!"

Sunny laid there as his mother shouted at vix once again, calling her nothing but a worthless rat before walking out. Vix pulled him into a hug once she noticed he was awake.

His mother has never liked vix, from the day she met her. Vix has always been bright and happy, everyone's moral support but took a special liking to sunny. He met her through a dance class she taught at her old studio, now she dances and posts on YouTube after her studio closed down.

He loves vix, and she loves him! Their friendship is the most important thing to him. But to finally see how vix is the only one, out of all his family, all his 'friends' out of everyone who say they care about him vix is the only one here.

Vix sat with him and combed her fingers through Sunny's hair as he started to drift back to sleep. He hated this, this is the 5th time he's been hospitalized since he started his career and once again it's going to go everywhere. So many people think that he's got some bad illness because of this and he feels bad about it. He hates making people pity him.

After being hospitalized for 3 days he was back to work though now his mom wasn't speaking to him so he was staying with vix in her apartment. They were filming youtube videos, watching movies and being basically teenagers for once sunny felt normal. But that was all gonna come crashing down. 

(there will be a chapter after this)

(sorry for the long wait im behind in school a little because I had fucking covid)