Jurassic Park: Rough Day

After Grimlock, Slag and Snarl split up Snarl followed a dirt road up to up to a waterfall and landing pad.

"Snarl to Grimlock, I arrive at some landing pad by a waterfall," Snarl said. "Probably where that helicopter took off from. I'm coming up to some structure, I'll let you and the other what I find," Grimlock said. "Understood, Snarl out. This place is beautiful," Snarl said, he then heard a noise that sounds like a bird and looked over to see a dinosaur that looks around the same size as the velociraptors. "Oh hello. What kind of creature are you?," Snarl asked.

*With Slag*

Slag was walking around an are with a herd of Triceratops near by and came across a red mix brown ex-sick/now dead Triceratops.

"Oh, hey what happened to you?," Slag said to himself then he felt the ground shake and a T-Rex came up to him and roared and he bellowed at the T-Rex and he charged at her but she caught one of his horns.

"Ah let me go!," Slag said and bellowed at the T-Rex but she kept him pinned and start to shove him around and Slag tried to grip the ground and was struggling to do so.

All of a sudden three velociraptors came out of no where and attacked the T-Rex and it roared. "Run to Sludge Snarl, go!," Slash said as Sludge bellowed from the distance and Slag ran. Dinobot, Slash and Methera distracted the T-Rex as Slag escaped.

Dinobot: Ra ra ra ra ra. Translation: Slash, Methera, fall back. They jumped off of the T-Rex jumped of ran to catch up with Slag and Sudge, the T-Rex roar and started to eat the Triceratops.

"Thanks for coming to my rescue guys," Slag said thankful. "Your lucky we heard the T-Rex roar from the distance," Slash said as they catch up to Slag and Sludge, Methera caught back to eating the remains of the Triceratops.

"Uhh," Slag said as he saw the dead Triceratops Methera was eating. "Oh yeah look away Slag," Sludge said. "No it's fine, it's just I came across an already dead Triceratops and now I'm seeing another. "It's alright Slag," Slash said and she and Dinobot started to eat the Triceratops as well. "What happened back there?," Sludge said. "I came across a dead Triceratops and there was a herd of Triceratops not too far away, as I was there wondering how the Triceratops I found dead with no bite marks the T-Rex came in and we started to fight, I had no idea how to so I went with my gut feeling but that T-Rex was too strong," Slag said.

As Slag and Sludge was explaining what happened with them the three velociraptors were eating until Slash and Dinobot snirres at each other surprised everyone.

"Wow guys calm down," Sludge said.

"Sorry, I don't know what that was," Slash said.

"I do, because of our organic animals," Dinobot said.

"Is it reversible?," Slash asked.

"No, but we'd have to adapt and let our beast modes help us," Dinobot said.

*With Grimlock*

After Grimlock stopped talking to Snarl he arrived at a clip and some sort of ride called Bone Shaker.

"Doesn't seem like a scary ride," Grimlock said looking down how far it goes, until he heard noise going through bushes and growled at the noise and then four red colored Herrerasaurus came out off the bushes and were blocking the entrance.

Grimlock roared at them but it didn't intimidate them, two of them jumped on his back and clawed on his back and he roared and spun around and looked back and grabbed the one closest to him with his mouth and threw it off of the edge of the cliff and tried to shake the other one off but it didn't work so he toppled over causing Herrerasaurus to fall off and the other one and the alpha start to bit on Grimlocks neck and leg, Grimlock have had enough and his eyes converted from blue to red and he got up and roared louder then he ever.

"Enough!," Grimlock said and breathing fire to create a firewall to block the entrance, now the three remaining Herrerasaurus were on the edge of the cliff as Grimlock was in front of the entrance.

Grimlock transformed grabbed one that was coming to him and threw it far away, the other two stayed back and he transformed and knocked the other off of the edge with his tell.

Grimlocks eyes turned back to blue. "Wow," Grimlock said after realizing what happened.

*Hours later that night everyone including Methera heading back to camp*

"Hey guys! I got quite the story to tell you all," Snarl said. "Really? Do tell," Sludge said laying down in his beast mode as the others did the same. "Well it started after I got off with Grimlock," Snarl said.

*Start of the story*

"Oh hello. What kind of creature are you?," Snarl asked, the creature just starred, analyzing Snarl before hissing at him and having his frill out, causing nine others to come out of hiding.

"Wow, you better stay away," Snarl warned bellowing at them and they started to spit on him, which of house didn't do anything to him and he started to swing at them with his spiked tail but they were too quick, then he transformed and used plates on his back as boomerangs and started to chase some of the dinosaurs away, three left but the other six stayed circling him, so he threw five of his spikes down which created an eltric forcefield around him and when they tried to pounce on him they got shocked like being shocked by a tazer and ran away.

"That... was... awsome!," Snarl said as he deactivated the shield and transformed and ran back excited to tell the others.

*End of the story*

"And that's what happened to me today," Snarl said.

"Wow," Sludge said.

"Well our day was kinda crazy too," Slag said explaining what happened to all five of them today.

"What about you Grimlock?," Sludge asked.

"Well... the stranges thing happened," Grimlock said explaining everything that happened to him, from the start of the attack to losing control of himself.

Dinobot snirres. "Sounds like your Primal Instincts,". "Primal Instincts? As in his beast mode urges?," Slag asked. "Yes, it is the beast mode taking over depending on the beast form," Slash said. "Depends on what?," Snarl asked. "It depends on the situation, Grimlock for example was being attacked by carnivores and it being his first time it happened and not knowing it'll control him he couldn't fight it and get control by his beast mode, same with Dinobot and I when we fought over some meat earlier today. As for the rest of you it could in defense of yourself to protect yourself," Slash said.

"That's something we need to be careful about in the future," Slag said.

'Yeah and try to attempt to attack each other," Grimlock said.

Then a weird noise was heard, it was quiet.

"What's that sound?," Sludge asked and everyone locked over at Mether sleeping and snoring.

"Well it is about time to rest, see you all in the morning," Grimlock said laying down as everyone else did also but Dinobot and Slash slept next to Methera to keep her warm.