A Nice Night of Games (featuring Yami)

Yugi put his hair up into a ponytail. His hair still had some strands of spikey hair up because they just couldn't stay down so Yugi left them alone. He fixed his bangs and took some snacks out of the pantry. "You look really nice just to play some games, Yugi." Yami chuckled.

Yugi rolled his eyes. "You want to impress Joey, huh?" Yami wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "If you don't shut up, I'm going to let Grandpa sell the puzzle." Yugi threatened his other half. "Noooooo!! Don't sell meeee!!" Yami begged, tears threatening to fall.

"I was kidding. But man was it hilarious to see you beg." Yugi laughed at the spirit. Yami puffed up his cheeks in a pout. "Asshole." The spirit then disappeared. Yugi shrugged and grabbed the snacks. "Heeeeyyyyyy~!" He heard Joey greet at the door. He was wearing a denim jacket with a dark shirt and denim jeans. He reminded him of Dallas Winston from the Western movie/book The Outsiders.

Yugi flushed pink. "Hey, Joey!" Yugi threw his arms around his boyfriend and kissed him sweetly. "You look great." Yugi complimented. "And you look adorable as always." Joey kissed him and then Yugi pulled Joey upstairs to his room. "Hey, don't forget the snacks!" Yami reminded him as he watched from the kitchen.

Yugi came back down and grabbed the chips and other snacks items he got (including some canned sodas). "Thanks, Yami." Yugi thanked before running upstairs again.

Joey was already sitting on the floor, looking at all the games Yugi selected. There was a pile of both video games and board games. "Okay, I'm back. I almost forgot these." Yugi said as he put down the snacks and drinks. "I got chips and candy bars and also, of course, soda." Yugi listed. Joey nodded and picked up a candy bar. "That's great, thanks, Yuge." Joey ripped the wrapper of the candy bar open and started to eat.

Yugi opened the box of Clue. "This game is easy, you just need to figure out who the killer is, the weapon and the place the murder took place." Yugi explained. Joey stared at the cards, the little "characters", the weapons, etc.

"Alright."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Man! You're too good at games, Yuge!" Joey exclaimed as he lost again at another board game. "I guess so, I mean, games are my life." Yugi said, laughing. Joey sighed. "You're good at everything, Yugi. I'm kinda jealous." Joey said. "I'm not that good at everything..." Yugi rubbed the back of his head and blushed.

"Really? Well, to me you are!" Joey said, kissing his boyfriend. "If you're so good at everything, then why don't you show him how good you are at fuc-" Yami was silenced by a glare from Yugi. Yami smirked and shrugged. "Okay, okay, I'll stop." He playfully rolled his eyes and disappeared again.

'Next time, I'm locking him in a box...' Yugi thought. "Wanna play some good ol' Duel Monsters?" Joey asked. "Sure! Just don't be upset when I beat you for the millionth time." Yugi teased. "We'll see about that." Joey said as he pulled his deck of cards out of his pocket.

"You carry your cards with you at all times?" Yugi asked. "Nah, just when I'm hanging out with you. Never know when someone or something will challenge us to a duel." Joey joked. Yugi laughed, "You're right! Well, let's get to dueling." Yugi took his deck out of his puzzle box (the one that stored the pieces of his Millennium Item.)

"It's time to duel!" Yugi declared.

《~~~~~~~~~~~~》

I was bored to be honest. And sorry for my horrible humor.

-Sam