>Try-Hard< 🖤+🌍

(This is accelerate au, the start has a bit on karlnapity tho-, and also.

Some may think this is 20% a great fanfiction, BUT I THINK IT IS 101% CRINGE!)

"SO THAT'S IT!? YOU JUST CALLED ME HERE TO- (hic)-TO B-BREAK MY HEA-HEART- AN-D TELL ME-E ITS OV- (hic) OVER?!-" Alex sputtered out. "AND FOR (hic) WHA-WHAT REASON!?- OH YEAH, BECAUSE I CAN B-BE A BIT SENSITI-SENSITIVE?" He argued, tears streaming down his face, as tear the tear stains began expanding down to his white- classic race-boy jacket that said practically told you: 'hell yeah, I'm rich.'

"Q, why can't you understand? Some people just prefer more of a man- y'know?-" Karl protested but when he tried to continue, Alex cut him off.

"D-DONT F####NG Q M-ME! WE BO-BOTH KNOW HOW MUCH I RELIED ON THIS RELA-RELATIONSHIP!! WE WERE F####NG ENGAGED KARL! ENG-ENGAGED- AND YOU JUST WANNA SAY IT MEANT NO-NOTHING!?" He progressively grew louder and the more tears left his body, the more limp and tired he grew. The tear stains began to dry but before he could bring himself to wipe his face from the tears, karl said something that made it all start again.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST MAN UP AND STOP BEING A LITTLE PUSSY! YPURE SO GODDAMN SENSITIVE- JUST- JUST GROW UP!- GROW THE HELL UP ALEXIS QUACKITY! AND STOP BEING SO ANNOYING, OH. THERES ANOTHER REASON WE'RE CALLING IT QUITS, YOURE ALWAYS SO ENGULFED IN PESTURING ME LIKE- DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT PERSONAL SPACE IS? NO- NO TO THAT ASWELL SO QUIT BEING SO CLINGY AND LEAVE!!!" 

That broke Alex's heart, the way he didnt break his sentence, the way he seemed perfectly prepared to say that. And the way that he didn't even break eye contact.

Before Alex knew it, he was running up to karl, begging at his knees.

"Please- please dont lea-leave m- (hic) me.. I ha-have no- no one (hic) else.. I beg you-.." Alex was now on his knees, with a firm grip on Karl's hand, looking up at him. You could tell by the look on his face that he was desperate, and oh God did karl find at least that cute. But that wasnt the deal right now, karl tried pulling away but quickly whipped around and gave Alex a swift kick in the chest, making him fall backwards into the mud, directly off of the race track.

"Go beg to someone else. Also, your things will be outside the house by 11pm tonight, be sure to pick them up. Maybe if you go back crying to Schlatt, he'll give you a second chance, seeing he was so obsessed with you" And with that, he left Alex alone, on the cold, wet, race track.

The cars behind him turned on their headlights ready for the race to start and Alex lept up and ran to the bathrooms to get himself cleaned up. He looked at himself in the mirror and he furiously tried to clean the mud off of his beanie, that had previously fell off of his head, when he all of a sudden heard the door swing open.

 There stood Wilbur, who had the fastest car on his team: The SBI. Which is ofcorse their team name, his team is basically his family, him, his younger brother techno, the middle child. God did Alex hate techno. Tommy, the youngest who is training to be their engineer, and the team team leader. Phiza minecraft himself. Who you might already know, is their father.

Ofcourse Alex probrably didnt have a team now. Seeing what had just happened, Alex continued rummaging in his thoughts when suddenly Wilbur spoke up.

"Hey there feathers~ what's a pretty face like yours got tears running down them for?" He questioned, oblivious of alexis' situation.

"It-its none of your f####ng buisness.." He stuttered.

"Well ok, fine by me if ya dont wanna tell me, but just so y'know.. everyone is looking for you. Its your day, isnt that right? You'll be like Karl's feathery little flag-boy."

Alex thought of every time karl called him that, he hated that stupid nick-name, he only kept it because karl liked it. That didnt matter anymore.

"R-right.. tell the rest of the feral boys that I'll be out in a minute.." He told Wilbur, turning back tp face the mirror.

"Y'know it would be alot easier getting that makeup off with facial wipes? Here, just take some of mine" He handed alexis a bag of facial wipes and smiled lightly.

 "Why the hell do YOU have facial wipes handy?" He chuckles to himself.

"Its kinda necessary when you have an 11 year old son that wants to be your flag-boy" Wilbur explains, inching closer to alexis.

"Right, right..  fundy, isnt that his name?"

"Yeah, the kid gets a little out of hand sometimes, anyway I better get going. See you in 5." He states, turning on his heels and strides out of the bathroom.

"Yep, see you- in..- 5." He answers, well not really answering, kind of repeating. Just another person saying it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex strolls out of the bathroom, face looking good as new as he slowly whips up a flag from a table in a swift turn. He walks over infront of the cars' head lights and stands in a position, with his legs slightly spread out and the flag in the air while he counts down from three.

"3!

2!

1!

GOOOOO!" He yelps, swatting the flag downwards and the cars zoom forward on the wet, slippery race track at 90 miles an hour. The crowd cheers as the cars come speeding back. One after the other, and Alex yells again.

"SECOND LAP!" And he spots Wilbur zoom past him in his deep red race car, detailed with stickers. One sticker that showed wings, one that had a flag of peace, one that had discs, and the other with a pic mask with the word: SBI in green running across the front-seat side of the car.

~~~~~~~~

"WILBUR SOOT WINS!" He exclaims watching Wilbur get out of his car and hand out high-fives to his team, and he shoots Alex a glare that said "you comin' over or what?" So Alex walked over to Wilbur and tried to avoid eye contact with the rest of his team mates. Just incase it caused a bit of awkwardness.

"H-hey Wilbur..  you did good out th-there!.."  He points out.

"Thanks, and- my eyes are up here, feathers." He laughs after finishing his sentence. And then continues. "Hey, can you follow me a second?"he asked.

"U-uhm sure,-" he replied just before being practically dragged into the maintenance room next the entrance. Wilbur pulled him close, hands travelling down to alexis' waist.

"W-Wilbur!-.. what's gotten into you.." he asked, his voice sounding lazy.

"So.. I heard about the thing.. y'know, between you and karl. And I was wondering if you would have me a chance? Hm?" He asked, leaning against a wall while pulling Alex in closer.

"I-I don't know-.. Wilbur stop. What if we get caught? Besides, I dont think I'm ready for another relationship yet." Alexis said, planting his hands on Wilbur's chest. 

"Oh darling, no one will catch us.." He replied, placing 2 fingers under alexis' chin.

"O-ok.. if you sa-say so.." He gave in and inched closer.

Their lips touched, it was a gentle kiss and both faces had a small shade of pink spead across them. Small sounds could be heard from the shorter as he squirmedin the tallers lap.

They pulled apart and both took deep breaths before preparing themselves once more when they suddenly heard screaming.

"ARE YOU TWO KISSING!?-"

Tommy yelled out.