Ours [ch:01]

Sana approached Tzuyu and threw the thing at her

Sana approached Tzuyu and threw the thing at her. Tzuyu was silent when she saw the two red lines there.  Sana sighed, "I'm...pregnant."

Tzuyu runs to hug Sana tightly with a big smile,, "i'm so happy! Let's take care of our children together! I will take care of you with great responsibility and affection! I will make you happy!!

Sana just kept silent without returning Tzuyu's hug. she clenched her fists, her face was just sad and Tzuyu could feel that Sana wasn't happy at all.

"i don't want this child...I will abort this child...sorry.." Sana said guiltlessly with a blank stare while looking at her finger on her lap.

Tzuyu's eyes widened when Sana said that without thinking twice.  now they are at Tzuyu's residence.  the atmosphere became awkward and tense for some reason that made Sana think of doing such a heinous thing and it really hurt Tzuyu's heart.

"Don't do that...I'll feel even more guilty."  said Tzuyu trying to pour out her heart.

"Don't pity me... we shouldn't have doing that.  I don't even know you... it happened suddenly but I'm sorry... what we did was just my request but I didn't expect it to end like this.  I have to abort this pregnancy for my own good."  Sana said not looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu clenched her fists tightly while shaking her head, "No Sana...we've known each other for a long time, this is the responsibility of both of us...if you think about money, it's easy, I have all the preparations for us, don't worry."

silent.  Suddenly the atmosphere became quiet and awkward.  no one dared to speak first.  Tzuyu kept looking at Sana who was lowering her head like she was thinking about something.  but to be honest, Tzuyu wants to take care of the child in Sana's womb, after all it's her blood and it's only natural that she refuses to have an abortion.

"I don't need your money Tzu...the problem is I don't love you."

I don't love you.  words that sounded simple but enough to tear the heart to make a deep wound in the chest.  Tzuyu's throat immediately went dry when she heard that.

Tzuyu already knows, she already knows, she has tried but she never tired, she keeps getting up despite being neglected but at least she loves Sana with all her heart.

"But what about our baby???"  said Tzuyu who was still mentioning our.

Sana clenched her fists while biting her lower lip.  she was really stuck and didn't know what to do.  only god and she knows how she feels as the main character.

"there's no 'our' here Tzu...but it's just you and me.  we are nothing Tzu."  Sana said openly in front of Tzuyu's face.

"I don't love you Tzuyu...this marriage happened because of our parents...didn't we make a pact that we shouldn't come close and keep our distance...and all of this happened...I don't want to have a child from someone I don't love...I want to be free Tzu ...I want to choose my path...I want to continue my career...I don't want to get pregnant...I want to marry someone better when I'm ready."

too honest. honest is good but sometimes honesty can make someone feel offended and wounded. that's how Tzuyu felt.

Tzuyu has tears in her eyes but she holds back her tears, she is sad that she accepts the fact that Sana doesn't love her, but she doesn't feel guilty for marrying Sana, she wants to make Sana happy, that's all she want..

Sana doesn't love Tzuyu, she loves the other one.  she was forced to choose Tzuyu, marrying her only because of a peace treaty.  Sana doesn't trust Tzuyu nor her family, she just wants to live freely even though Tzuyu has released her, but still she feels in prison.

while Tzuyu?  no one can describe how she felt when Sana spoke like that in front of her. trying to think positive?  It's useless.  what if she cries?  still Sana would never defend her.

she can't say she's tired because it's the same as wasting her love because she believes that one day the opportunity will come.  she's still waiting for the right time.

"I'm going to have an abortion."  Sana said without looking at Tzuyu, looking down in front of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's eyes narrowed.  Tzuyu clenched her fists very tightly.  she disapproves of Sana's decision as the baby is her baby too.

"no!  I don't agree!  just let our baby stay in your womb until it born!  I'm the parent too, this baby is my flesh and blood too!  please don't abort my child! this baby is my treasure after you!" Tzuyu said while shedding tears.

"Tzuyu...I told you what we did was a mistake...I don't love you and stop saying the word 'our'."  Sana this time looked at Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu just kept silent, the emotions in her head were messed up only she and God knew how she felt.  Sana sighed and then stepped away from Tzuyu but only one step Tzuyu held her wrist.

"Tzu-."
"please." Sana looked at Tzuyu who bowed her head, "Please let our baby live.  I'll take care of it if you're not willing to be the mother of my child."

"but i don't want this child...i'm not ready yet."

"i know...but i want a child...i want to be happy...i want to make my family happy...i want you to be free, i want to give my love and affection to you for all this time...i-i waiting for this...i willing everything around me just for you Sana...but aborting my own child... it feels... I will become a sinner."

Sana wanted to open her mouth but was suddenly heard by Tzuyu's voice, "it's okay Sana if you don't want to be the mother of my child...but please give birth to this child for my sake."

"if I you can't love me then this child is my love for you."

Tzuyu's words were full of hope.  Even though her heart keeps hurting but Tzuyu still insists that there will be an opportunity for her so that Sana can open her heart to her.  she believes the child in Sana's womb is the best way.  at least in her lifetime she could be happy with her little family.

Sana let go of Tzuyu's wrist and rubbed her hands while thinking about what decision she should make.  Sana continued to argue in her brain and heart.  on the one hand he doesn't love Tzuyu but on the other hand Tzuyu deserves happiness.

Sana was busy arguing until Tzuyu spoke again, "if you give birth to my child, then you will be free."

Sana raised her head to look at Tzuyu in surprise.  she saw Tzuyu's face that was so dull, lethargic, and tired.  this person really deserves happiness.  it was clear in Sana's eyes how tired Tzuyu was fighting alone to get her happiness.

"please...just for 9 months...you can leave us...if you want to be free...please wait."

Tzuyu bowed, "please i'm begging you...just once in my life Sana." Tzuyu said with cracked voice.

"Tzuyu...no."

"Sana, I am willing to be a sinner, I am willing to... if letting you go is a sin, then i'm glad to be a sinner."

Sana couldn't speak, it felt like her mouth was locked until she couldn't help but stare at the other side while squeezing her dress.  while Tzuyu continued to stare at her waiting for an answer from her wife.

a few minutes of no one talking coupled with awkwardness made Sana have to lighten the mood.  Sana looked into Tzuyu's eyes.

"I agree."