zonadow the zone cop part three"The Past"

After two hour later, zonic started to open her eyes!" Guys !she's awake!" Blaze said! "Are you alright?" Victor ask her!" I'm okay! Thanks! And I think you guys know I'm a anglehog ! Right?" Zonic ask! "Yes! And how did you alive?" Tails ask!" What did you mean?" Zonic ask! "All the anglehog been die in 20 years ago! How did you alive?" Blaze ask! Zonic was thinking about her past!" My mom send me here with the time travel ! I was the only on alive......"Zonic said!" What age when your mom send you here?" Zhadow ask! "When I was 6 years old."zonic said ! "Okay......."Tails said!" But.......why?" Zilver ask!" The legend said only the king and queen anglehog have the power to time travel! If you was the............" Blaze said and think!" Yes ! I'm the princess!" Zonic said! "You....you was the princess!?" Tails said and almost shouted!" Okay....you said when you was 6 years old your mom send you here......" Zhadow said!"when you was Bron ?"blaze said."23 June 1990 !" Zonic said!" That's mean you already 25 years old!" Yes!"zonic said! Everyone laught!(to be continue)
(A little comment in the end)
Blue:sorry guys the story short again!
Sonic: never mind! I'm done with that!
Shadow:well.........its okay!
Blue:sorry guys got to go bye!
(End of the comment)