ok so the first thing

Is that you have to space your sentences into paragraphs so it's not hard to read.
If someone has dyslexia of the sorts, they won't be able to read a whole block of text that looks like olden days newspaper articles with made up stories about time travelling planes and some guy throwing a house into the river.

An example of this mistake is:

So once along the river bank nic sayed where are we going but jonny sayed nothing as they walkyd to the house along the river but not for a shadowy of a fucking gravitational and the occasional fish that can be used in a caring environment for a shadowy or an individual or a person with an intellectual property and want a business that has the right door to the locked business market in a caring and friendly environment for your clients to make a difference in the comments calling process and make a pt2 decision about whether to be in a different caring and if it is not possible for a shadowy to join us in a caring role open the 23rd of our own and to help you to join our team in a caring and caring team for you are your first priority at this time and you already know that it will not happen if the Burntlands has a lab record of what the problem was suggested to join this process to experiment and make the most people of 4th and second 4th of of the vintage and new year or so much I love it so I can't wait for it again to join you for the right time for you and your team at Skull Cave to to literally the best to 4th to join us in a caring and supportive relationship go through our own experiences of our School.

That was literally just my keyboard finishing it up for me, so it's a load of nonsense.
But it was hard to read anyway, and you could easily lose your spot after looking away, even for a second.