PROLOGUE

Hello, my name is Somin I'm 22 years old I'm in university, to be honest I'm the kind of girl that no one lends important and that's fine.

Today is the weekend, I will take the opportunity to reread who made a princess.

It's one of my favorite books I've ever read.

I start reading it was 19 I had just come home from work and yes I have to work to pay my rent.

While I read my book I start to get tired I fall asleep with the open book.

I wake up and then I get up. It's dark, a few seconds later I see a light I approach this famous light, then I see a light that burns my eyes.

I closed it and then a few minutes later I see a woman holding me in these arms as if I were a baby.

This woman had long and black hair she was crying.

Then I see a tall man who is blond with blue hair

(Waiting it was Claude the father of Anastasia the protagonist of the story who made a princess. I don't love to believe it, OMG he's so handsome in fact I guess I'm someone from his family who knew he's here).

Then all of a sudden I hear the woman screaming.

??? : please do not kill her she deserves to live.

Claude: I knew that one day it was going to happen. KEEP taking this and away from my sight.

I swear to you if I meet this child I would kill him with my own hands.

??? : Please don't do Claude I beg you.

(Ehh I dream where my father just came from me at the door.

So if I understand correctly I am Claude's daughter but I only one shot of the evening, I can not believe it he puts me in the place carries ME HIS OWN DAUGHTER ???).

And then I start to feel sleepy, I fall asleep and find myself in a room.