Make love

+A day earlier+

"It's been so long since I've had you." Jisoo says while placing soft kisses on my neck and down to my collar bone.

"Four days isn't that long." I giggle.

She smiles and replies. "It is for me."

"Maybe you have a sexual problem." I say unexpectedly I expected her to get mad at me saying that, but she laughs instead.

"Oh I do, and it certainly doesn't help that you have the body of a goddess." She says with a smirk.

We had just gotten out of the bath. I was about to put some lotion on my body when Jisoo cornered me against the table. I could tell what her intentions were with the wild look in her eyes, and I was happy to oblige.

I watch as her slender hand travels from my cheek across my collar bone and settles on my left breast. My breath hitches slightly when she gives it a small squeeze. "Your so nervous, it's as if we haven't done this before." She says  seductively.

"Open your legs."

She commands and I do as told. I place my weight on the table and part my legs. Her other hand that isn't busy with my boob goes to my center. Her hand feels very warm on me and I almost growl when she pinches my clit.

She wastes no time and begins rubbing back and forth on my wet folds. I throw my head back at how good that feels and fingers unknowingly claw at the table. Jisoo increases her speed and when I least expected it enters two of her fingers into my vagina.

My hips jerk and I scream at the unexpected pain. It's been a while since we've done this and I'm still a bit tight. I let out more whimpers of pain as Jisoo fingers me. She notices and stops her movements.

"Did I hurt you?" She asks concern laced all over her face.

"Yes." I say quietly afraid that she'll get mad.

She kisses my forehead and says. "I'm sorry should've known you'd be this tight, forgive me."

She picks me up and puts me on the table so that I'm sitting on it while she's standing between my legs. She then enters me again and starts moving her fingers but slowly and more gently this time. I put my hands around her neck and bury my face in her neck while moaning softly.

"There we go baby, we can take this as fast or as slow as you want." She says.

I start moving my hips so that I meet her thrusts directly, the effort proves to work as the feeling that comes out of it is amazing. Jisoo resumes playing with my boobs, and then replaces her hand with her mouth. She starts sucking and biting my sensitive nipples.

"Fuck.. Jisoo." I find myself moaning her name repeatedly.

"You like that does it feel good?" She asks and I nod not being able for words currently. She smirks and goes back to sucking my boobs.

She finishes with my boobs and releases one from her mouth with a loud. I look down and see that they are very pink.

"They're so pink." I say to her.

"It's not my fault they taste like candy."

After saying that she immediately goes to my neck kissing me roughly and leaving several hickeys. I wrap my arms tighter around her when she starts hitting my g-spot.

"Yes right there." I moan through gritted teeth.

I wrap my legs around her waist bringing her closer. At this point my body is rubbing against hers and they fit so perfectly together.

Soon I feel a wave coming and that's when I know I'm going to cum.

"Faster mommy faster."

She happily obliges and her fingers start going faster out of my dripping vagina. I close my eyes and get ready to cum when I hear a knock on the door.

"Jisoo the door." I say to her.

"Ignore it." She says and goes back to fucking me.

"B..b..but it could be impo..rtant." I barely say with the amount of moans leaving my mouth.

"Your more important right now Jennie"

"Jisoo I know your in there I can hear voices!" A voice outside yells.

She doesn't reply and only keeps going. "Who's that?" I ask.

"My mother." She replies, I didn't really get to hear what she said because of how fast she is going.

"Okay." I reply.

"I'm close Jisoo I feel it. Fuck I'm coming!" After saying that I feel ecstasy and scream the name that's been on my mind the whole time.

"Jisoo!" I scream. I wrap my body closely against Jisoo and lose myself within the feeling.

Although we have had sex before, this time was different, because unlike before this time she made love to me. Filled with the deepest of passion. Jisoo stars softly rubbing my back making me calm down.

"Jisoo open this door, I know your in there I heard moaning!" The voice begins again.

"I'm coming mother!' Jisoo yells back.

"Wait..wait what did you just say." I ask finally back from my high.

"My mother can be a bit overbearing sometimes." She says untangling herself from me and walking to her closet. She comes back wearing a red robe.

I get up from the table and nearly fall down due to my wobbly legs, Jisoo fortunately catches me before I hit the ground.

"Careful your still sore." She says picking me up bridal style and taking me to the bed. She sits me down on it.

"So you put off your mom because you and I were busy having sex. Oh god and I was so loud." I say facepalming because of frustration.

"I'm sorry about." She says smirking. "Relax my mom isn't too stuck up she understands that a woman has needs." She finishes.

She back to her closet and returns with a pair of sweats and underwear. She throws them on the bed and says.

"Get dressed, we're going to meet her."

"What you want me to meet your mom?" I ask dumbfounded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters in a week, I'm on a role good people.  I might start posting everyday.