part 14 Welcome baby

Doc: Congratulations Mr Kundrra. Aapki beti hui hai.

KK: Doctor Teju?

Doc: She's also fine.

Listening this, everyone was happy that Teju and baby both were fine.

KK: Doctor Kya Mai aandaar ja sakta hu?

Doc: Okay, but sirf aap hi jayiye. Ot mei Jyada crowd sehi nehi hai. Hum jab Mrs Kundrra ko ward mei shift kar denge baki tab hi mil lijiye.

KK: thanks doctor.

KK went inside. He saw Teju was closing her eyes. She was completely exhausted and her face was looking pale and tired. Nurse gave the baby to him. He took their baby in his arms.

KK: Welcome cutie pie. Aap mumma papa ki princess ho. Aap toh belkul apni mumma jaise dikhti ho, Pura chubby Chubby cheeks. Mera chota Laddoo.

He kissed on the baby's forehead. Then he went near Teju and kissed on her forehead. Teju opened her eyes. Seeing their baby a drop of tear rolled down from her eyes.

Teju: Sunny..... (In a tired and slow voice)

KK: Laddoo, dekha humara princess. Belkul Teri jaisi hai.

KK gave the baby to Teju. She kissed their baby's whole face and was crying. Then KK took the baby in his arms and sat down on the stool which was beside the bed. They were happy but suddenly..........

I know I'm giving fomo. To get next part you have to complete the target.

50 votes and 20 comments