𝐱𝐢. ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

^outfit above^

꧁🄿1|🄲11꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞❩

REBEKAH SAT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT OF THE YELLOW PORSCHE THAT ALICE HAD JUST STOLEN NOT MOMENTS AGO

REBEKAH SAT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT OF THE YELLOW PORSCHE THAT ALICE HAD JUST STOLEN NOT MOMENTS AGO. She knew that Alice was a crazy driver, but this took it to a whole new level. Though Rebekah hardly complained as they began to get closer to Volterra.

"How much longer?" Rebekah asked her sister as the car flew down the road.

"Not too long now." Alice mumbled as she stepped harder onto the gas, swerving in and out of traffic.

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car?" Bella's voice echoed from the back of the car and Rebekah looked over at her with a smirk, while Alice shrugged.

"I figured, you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto." The small vampire replied with a slight grin.

"Not today." The human huffed and suddenly Rebekah saw the look on her sister's face and reached over to steady the wheel.

"What? What are you seeing? Alice?" Rebekah asked when her sister shook her head, fear flashing in her golden iris.

"They refused him." Rebekah felt her dead heart drop. She knew what that meant.

If the Volturi didn't kill Edward, then he would give them a reason too. He was going to make a scene and expose himself to the humans. Which would lead to the Volturi slaughtering him the second they found him.

"So?" Bella drawled out slowly, still not understanding and this time it was Rebekah who answered while running her hands through her hair in nervousness.

"He's gonna make a scene. He's going to show himself to the humans." Rebekah shook her head and hit the dashboard, luckily without denting it, cursing all the while. "Oh, that damn idiot! He's completely lost it!"

"No! When?" Bella asked, sending Rebekah a worried look before looking at Alice.

Alice let out a breath. "He's gonna wait until noon when the sun's at its highest."