The Red Tyrant #7

Previous chapter....

"Then Die Baal" said Marbas as the started fighting destroying everything in site.

.
.
.
.

BAAL'S

Fuck this is seriously bad, I fought Marbas with my special attack but he keeps reflecting them by using his magic and making them much more destructive, 'Ugh! He is so Annoying 💢'

"What's wrong Baal? you looked like you want me dead~" said Marbas as he gave me that annoying smile.

"SHUT up you M*****f**!"

"Language now little brother~" said Marbas as he throw me an attack which I almost hit me but it hit...

.
.

"You idiot!!!! Why did you have to destroy the statue of queen of hearts!!!?"

"Oops~ my bad~" said Marbas in an uncaring tone with that stupid smile of his.

"This is Bad Master is gonna Kill me If he finds out about this!!"

"Who cares it's just a dumb statue, besides w-"

"MARBAS...🙃"

'Oh no...not him please 😰' I was having a little panic attack when I saw the Man that I do not wish for him to see My Master.

"Master Rogan~ what a pleasant surprise to see you coming back early~"said Marbas as he gave his Master a fake smile while he took his pipe and started smoking like no care.

"I told you to not Cause Trouble, Get on your knees now."

The moment he ordered Marbas, he already did because of the force of there pact. Marbas look like he was okay while he smiled but I can still feel him that he was also panicking because he knows what is about to happen to him.

"Don't think that I forgot you Baal"

"May The dark side of the moon bless you Lord Rogan... what brings the second prince at Night Raven College if I asked?"

"I got to admit Baal, you are really good at hiding many secrets that almost had me fooled, let's stop the act and be serious. I know you are hiding him"

"What do you want Rogan?" I asked in a serious tone dropping the formulaties,

"It's not me who wants to see him, it's My Father and Empress Nyx. They are interested in seeing him" He said but I can feel there is something he is hiding

"Oh~Master Rogan why can't just say that you are much interested in him" Said Marbas as I look shock hearing those words.

'What....? The cold heartless Second Prince who see mortals like trash is Interested in My Master... It's seems that we will face than sooner than I anticipated...'

"Don't spout nonsense Marbas, I'm not interested in him at all he is just a worthless creature in the entire universe" Rogan spoke in a harsh tone but the way he acts was different he looked away as we see his ears were red