Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Jinjiang Literature City alone issued Erhu Pavilion one

    The interplay of flowers and trees on the winding path ahead should have been a pleasing and delightful scene, but Mrs. Ye showed no smile.

    She turned her head to look at the beautiful flowers in the garden, felt a headache in an instant, and couldn't help sighing.

    Nearly forty years old, she still has her charm, and the traces left by the years are very shallow, as if she was favored by God.

    Seeing Madam Ye's preoccupied appearance, Qian Luo couldn't help but comfort her: "Madam, Miss will definitely return safely." As

    soon as the voice fell, the head of Ye walked over quickly. Hearing the words, his footsteps paused, and then he stepped forward and pulled over. Madam Ye's hand, "Madam, why are you doing this, this is not what I thought."

    Madam Ye glared at him and threw it away, her eyes reddened with excitement.

    "Chu'er is our only daughter, how can you bear it, how can you bear to treat her like this!"

    The head of Ye frowned when he heard the words, and looked around, making sure no one else said: "Madam! You have to understand too. Understand me, if it wasn't for Chu'er being a mess..."

    He swallowed another sentence, wondering if: "I believe that Chu'er will return safely, if not, then there is no way."

    "I am The head of the Qingfeng sect must be cautious in everything, if anyone who has a heart learns about it, it will surely disturb the Qingfeng sect, and other sects will surely suppress it, so what should the disciples of the Qingfeng sect go

    ? He knew that it was Ye Chu's mistake, and it was natural to be wrong, but he still couldn't hold his breath.

    She didn't bother to look at him, and complained, "If you hadn't been partial to Zhilan all day, how could such a thing have happened?"

    "He is obviously a martial arts waste! It is impossible to pass the position of head to anyone. You have time to take care of him, why don't you care more about Chu'er?"

    After speaking, Ye Zhilan's innocent and harmless face appeared in his mind.

    Mrs. Ye felt some guilt and didn't go on, but the child was still the most important thing.

    The atmosphere was condensed, Qian Luo stepped forward and patted Mrs. Ye's back lightly, "Ma'am, it is poisonous during the day, let's go back to the room."

    Her eyes turned slightly, and she didn't know what to think. Luo's hand looked at the head of Ye.

    With a trembling voice, she said abruptly, "If others knew about it, would you protect Chu'er?"

    Ye Zhangmen gave her a deep look without answering. Think about something, after all, he has always put the overall situation first.

    Ye Chu, who was changing his wedding clothes in the temple, felt that someone was scolding him and sneezed a few times. He was going to enter the Erfu Pavilion tonight, which was a bit unlucky.

    She wasn't used to letting others see her naked body, so she changed her wedding dress herself without bothering Xia Yun.

    Although this takes a little more time, it is not in a hurry.

    The room with the windows and doors closed was dark, the white clothes were removed, and a pale pink birthmark that looked exactly like Xia Yun's, like a phoenix flower, appeared, and the light was not enough, so it also dimmed a lot.