•world destruction?!•

¥The Gays💅🏼¥

bassballwhore😩: guys get online!

* pinballobsession is online *
* everyone is online *

paperhoe🫣: damn he came online fast-

pinballobsession: what did you want bruce?

bassballwhore😩: are you guys coming to my game?

mathtuter😏: that was today?!

bassballwhore😩: YES!! were going against you finn you need to remember!

mathtuter😏: i'm sorry :(

                * mathtuter😏 is offline *

*PEEK**PEEK*🦜: ill be there, what time is it?

pinballobsession: ill come too.

bassballwhore😩: its in 20 minutes

backbends😍: me and billy are on our way to help finney ttygl

* backbends😍&paperhoe🫣 are offline *

pinballobsession: im coming over to your house bruce see you in a minute

           * pinballobsession is offline *

bassballwhore😩: ok! robin want to come?

*PEEK**PEEK*🦜: i'm one the way to the baseball field, it's the normal place yeah?

bassballwhore😩: yep! ill see you guys there!

* bassballwhore😩&*PEEK**PEEK*🦜 is     offline*

             •~ AFTER THE GAME ~•
[irl] (no ones POV)

"hey! you almost won, were you looking at robin again?" Bruce said to finney smirking.

"Good Game Brance" finn said quickly, Bruce knowing exactly what he meant but 'brance'
As soon as it came from finneys mouth Bruce started blushing slightly, it was obvious to the average person but when Vance walked over he couldn't see it. Guess he's dumber or more oblivious then the average person.

"Bruce! you did good! want to go to the grab 'N' go?" Vance said when he stopped next to Bruce and Finney. Very oblivious to what just took place between the two.

"I was gonna go on a bike ride, but sure!" Said Bruce after thinking for a few seconds
"Cool!" Vance says obviously very happy Bruce is going to the grab 'N' go with him. The two started talking about random stuff and at this point Finney got tired of their terrible flirting so we walked over to Billy, Griffin, and Robin.
Bruce nor Vance noticed he was missing.

[with Billy, Griffen, Finney, and robin]

"you almost won Finley! wanna come to my house later?" Billy said wanting to celebrate although he didn't actually win. He would obviously celebrate with Bruce about the actual win but for now he feels sorry that robin distracted Finn

"Ooo!! we should invite Vance and Bruce to!" Griffin said in a more happy voice then normal. Everyone wondered why but never asked anything.

"I think they have their own plans" robin says while glancing over at them, once he says this everyone else looks at them. They were both laughing and blushing slightly.

"hehhe wanna spy on them?" Finn says knowing exactly what they were doing.
"Yes!" Billy and griffin said at the same time it was weird and this time someone said something
"when did you guys learn to do that?" Said robin skeptically, obviously confused on where the hell the figured out how to do that.

"we have known each other since we were babies ofc we can talk at the same time." Griffin and billy said together while laughing at the two other boys.

"I didn't know you guys are childhood friends" Finney questioned but also stated.
"yep! I was able to be a few grades above everyone else my age so I met him in kindergarten" griffin said making the others 'oh-' and 'oh alright' at them.

"ohhh I was wondering why you were a grade above us." Robin said as if the reason wasn't obvious before.

[ back with Bruce and Vance ]

"you know... i was thinking about cutting my hair soon so I don't have to take care of it so much" Vance said while taking a few curls in his hands obviously very annoyed about how much maintenance his hair takes.
"... uhm ABSOLUTELY NOT." Bruce yelled weirdly protective of Vance's hair.

"What why? what's so special about my hair?"
Vance questioned raising an eyebrow at the weirdly acting boy.
"Just...follow me.. you'll understand soon." Bruce said while dragging Vance over to the other group of kids. Bruce stopped dragging Vance and walked over to Finney and started whispering in his ear.

"Finney....he's trying to...cut his hair..." Bruce informed sadly while pointing at Vance.
"....WHAT? VANCE. are you trying to your hair??!" Finney screamed, drawing unwanted attention but he didn't seem to care in the moment. All Finn was focusing on was the fact that Vance wanted to cut his beautiful hair.

"Yeah?? Is something wrong with that??" Vance questioned the two oblivious to what they thought about his hair.
"no, no just that if you do I will...END THE FUCKING WORLD." Finney screamed everyone around them very curious as to what was going on but to scared to say anything once they saw Vance and Robin with the group.
"I would help him with absolutely no regrets."
Bruce agreed with Finney that Vance cutting his hair is terrible.

"Finn did you just curse??" Robin was flabbergasted, once he heard the words leave Finneys mouth.
"....he never cusses..." griffin said his eyes almost popping out of his head in surprise.
"....ever...." billy finished. Griffin didn't need him to add that but billy couldn't think of anything else to say so it's fine. Everyone had talked about finney cursing they didn't even register Bruce the 'golden boy' would destroy the world as well.
"why would you end the world if I cut my hair??" Vance didn't want to scream but this was surprising.

"Because your hair (other then robins) is the only joy I have in my life." Finney seemed pretty mad but also sad that Vance wanted to cut his hair. Robin was happy that finney liked his hair too and he had no plans of cutting it so he was lucky.

"fine then, I won't cut my hair anytime soon." Vance walked away after that. Stopping at the bleachers because he had to wait for bruce to go to the grab 'N' go.

"Bruce... we just stopped world destruction." Finney looked at Bruce with a surprised expression as if it was surprising when it really wasn't.
"I know....we should celebrate... after I go to the grab 'N' go with Vance of course but after that we definitely should celebrate." Bruce's suggestion was definitely something they were going to do. "Of course of course. Now go to Vance he doesn't seem happy about waiting for you for so long" Finney shoved bruce away while he said his goodbyes to the group.

"wth did we just witness" the other three said flabbergasted.
-------------------------------------------------
I'm actually super proud of myself for making a longer chapter! I hope someone enjoys this!

1069 words