Chapter 6

I wake the next morning to find Eddie gone. I reach over to the other side of the bed and feel the softness and the emptiness of the cotton sheets. A note is on the pillow and I take it, and sit up with my head up against the headboard.

"Casey,
I didnt want to wake you, you look so peaceful. I've gone to get us breakfast.
Thanks for the best night.

All my love
Ed"

Even his notes are sweet.

Love?

Did he mean that or is it an informal 'Eddie-ism', as I've coined his sometimes random words.

I didn't dwell on it for too long. If he did love me, surely he would tell me in person. Not as a throw away line on a note. Wouldn't he?

Whatever the case, I get up still naked from our evening and throw a fluffy robe over me. I head out to the kitchen and see Jerry sitting at the counter top bar with a coffee, laughing at something. It looks like he's talking to someone. Maybe one of the Curtis's? Maybe Eddie is back already? I can't tell yet as whoever they are, is right around the corner out of my eye sight.

I move closer to the kitchen and see the person in question.
A tall brunette woman wearing only a tank top and some panties.
She's talking to Jerry as she pours herself a coffee, and then looks to me.

Jerry turns around to see me.

"Hey Case!" He begins.

"This is....sorry what's your name?" He asks the brunette.

A groupie.

She walks over to him now and playfully knocks his arm gently with her hand.
"Jer!!! How could you forget after last night?" She teases, biting her bottom lip.

"Hey, I know a lot of women okay!" Jerry laughs.

"I'm Becca!" The brunette laughs. "You remembered this lady's name!" She says gesturing to me.

"Yeah well, she's a good friend." He replies.

I smile slightly.

"Hi Becca. Good evening I take it?" I say.

"Yeah you can say that again" she laughs.

"How about you, Case?" Jerry asks, his sight seeming to linger on me more than Becca. Strange considering she's practically naked and I'm bundled up in a frumpy warm robe.

"Yeah good! We had a great night..." I tease.

"You and Ed?!" He asks.

"Maybe." I wink.

I notice Jerry smile but he's reserved. Like he wants to talk more about it, but his guest stands over him like she wants more.

I guess I don't want to admit it, but I kinda feel a little jealous of Becca. I mean I'm not with Jerry but I have feelings for him. Maybe I'm being greedy as I have Ed, but both of these men are difficult to pick between.

"Babe...can we fool around before you go to rehearsals?" Becca asks Jerry quietly. She thinks I can't hear, but she's not very quiet about it.

"I can't, I have to get to the studio in ten minutes." Jerry replies.

The groupie rolls her eyes.
"Fine..."

"Sorry." Jerry responds.

"No I get it." She says.

Suddenly I hear the door go and Eddie meets us all in the kitchen, his eyes immediately darting to me with that gorgeous smile of his.

"Morning" He says to everyone.

He comes over to me and kisses lovingly.
"Hey....I got us breakfast." He smiles.

"Thank you!" I say before he kisses me again.
My eyes checking Jerry out as this happens.

Jerry looks at us and then looks away like he's pissed off about something.

"I gotta go, want me to take you home?" Jerry says to Becca.

"Sure, let me get dressed quickly." She says as she heads down to the basement to get her stuff.

Jerry looks back at us as Eddie is now setting up our breakfast on plates.

"You alright Jer?" I ask.

He nods.
"Never been better" He smirks and then quickly his expression changes to a more serious and melancholy look.

Thats all he says before Becca comes back and they head out the door.

Me and Eddie sit at the kitchen bar where we eat our pancakes. The warm syrup coating the sweet and delicious buttermilk disks, which go down a treat.

"These are so good!" I say, an expression similar to the one I displayed in the bedroom last night.

"Right?! See, the best Pancakes!" Eddie smiles.

His eyes looking at me lovingly.

He kisses me after we finish our breakfast.

"Damn...I just can't stop kissing you." He laughs.

"It's a great job I'm absolutely okay with that." I say and kiss him.

We head back to the room and make out again. This time we are straight to the point due to how horny we both are. What the hell was in those pancakes!

He lays me down and kisses me, then flips me over playfully.

I giggle and bite my lip, ridding myself of my robe to reveal my nude body.

Eddie gets undressed speedily as I'm am on all fours on top of the bed.

"Fuck...this is all for me...I'm a lucky son of a bitch" Eddie laughs.

"Quick before I end up making myself cum...." I joke.

He enters me from behind as I gasp with pleasure.

"Jesus...you're so fucking tight and wet." Eddie says as I take all of him.

He thrusts into me hard and fast, not wasting anytime to fuck my pussy with every ounce of energy he has.

"Oh fuck..." I say, not anticipating the next thing that comes out of my mouth.

"Jerry!!" I yell and then realise what I've just said.
"Shit...I'm sorry."

Eddie pulls out of me before we can finish.

"Well....that's awkward."Eddie says with a confused look.

I turn around immediately and apologise profusely.

"Baby, I didn't mean that...it was only because me and Jerry were talking earlier and..."

"Please...don't....don't try and explain...." he says before I can finish my sentence.

He looks annoyed now, and moves off the bed, throwing his clothes back on.

"Eddie..." I say worried and feeling guilty. "I didn't mean it...I swear to you."

He opens the door and before he leaves says "I need to go for a walk."

"Let me come with you" I say.

"No, I need to be alone. Please." He replies with sorrow in his voice.

He leaves the room and I take a deep breath.

I feel shaky now and tears threaten to fall from my eyes as I sit on the edge of the bed, where everything was perfect.

Until I fucked up.