𝐱𝐢𝐢. ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

꧁🄿1|🄲12꧂❨

꧁🄿1|🄲12꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞❩

❝BABY BEAR!❞ Emmett cheered as he swept Rebekah into a tight hug and Rebekah instantly relaxed as she was surrounded by the soothing scent of her brother

BABY BEAR!❞ Emmett cheered as he swept Rebekah into a tight hug and Rebekah instantly relaxed as she was surrounded by the soothing scent of her brother. The smell of pine and bonfire soothed her senses and her tense posture was gone in a second.

They had just arrived in Forks, and Rebekah and Alice had gone on ahead to meet the others at the house while Edward had taken Bella home. And as soon as the two girls were out of Alice’s new yellow car, they were greeted by their worried and relieved family.

“Don’t you ever do something like that again!” Emmett snarled as he pulled away and Rebekah did her best to look guilty as she looked down at her shoes. “Do you have any idea how worried I was? I thought we would never see you again!”

“I’m sorry Em. I promise I won’t do it again.” Rebekah smiled and slowly Emmett’s glare faded away as he once again wrapped his little sister in a hug. 

“You better not.” He grumbled. 

“Oh, my baby!” Esme cooed when Rebekah turned to hug her next. “I’m so glad you are okay. You had us all worried sick. But I’m just happy you four are safe and sound.” The matriarch looked at the two brunettes who smiled at her. 

“I’m sorry, but I couldn’t let Alice play the hero all on her own.” Rebekah teased and Alice stuck her tongue out at her younger sister from where she stood in Jasper’s arms. “Edward should be home soon.”

“I may whoop that boy,” Esme grumbled and Carlisle came up behind her - rubbing her shoulders in comfort. “I can’t believe he would do something like that…”

“It’s over, they are all safe, honey.”Carlisle soothed her softly.

“Aro and Caius want Bella turned soon though.” Rebekah piped up to draw the attention of her family. “We need to be careful and smart about this.”

“Right now let’s just enjoy being home. We can face that tomorrow.” Emmett placed a hand on his little sister’s shoulder. “Besides you and I are still going to have a chat about that stunt you pulled.”

Rebekah let out a yelp as she was thrown over Emmett’s shoulder - cursing at her brother while her family laughed at her. 

What they say is true, home is where the heart is. But home does not have to be a place. For Rebekah, this was her home. Her family was her home.

Because she knew no matter how far away they were from each other they would never not love each other. There would always be a place for them as long as they were together. 

REBEKAH WAS SAT IN THE KITCHEN WRITING DOWN EVERYTHING THAT HAD HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS WHEN ALICE TOOK A SEAT BESIDE HER

REBEKAH WAS SAT IN THE KITCHEN WRITING DOWN EVERYTHING THAT HAD HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS WHEN ALICE TOOK A SEAT BESIDE HER. The younger of the two knew what her sister wanted to talk about, and she was sure that nothing she would say would steer the subject into a different direction. So she merely kept writing until the seer spoke up.

“We need to talk about what happened.” Alice informed her carefully and Rebekah just shrugged in reply. “Bekah this is serious, meeting your mat-”

“SHH!” Rebekah hushed her sister, throwing her pen down in order to slam her hand onto Alice’s lips. “Do you want Emmett to go on a rampage through the forest? He just got done yelling at me for running off, finding out about this would give him a heart attack!”

Alice narrowed her eyes at the younger brunette as she pulled her sister’s hand away from her mouth. “We can’t have heart attacks, Rebekah. And you need to tell the family soon. You and I both know that Alec isn’t going to let you go so easily.” 

The younger sister slumped down into her chair, laying her head on the counter. “I know, I know.” Then she looked at Alice. “What should I do, Alice? This is never something I planned for, I never expected it to happen - much less with a Volturi.”

“Rebekah, when we were in the car I did have a vision.” Alice started and Rebekah shot off the table to stare at her sister. “I saw you being thrown into Alec’s arms and then it flashed forwards. You were sitting in a tree in the middle of a forest and you looked so freaking happy. You had that dazzling smile on your lips as you stared at him.”

“So I can be happy with him?” Rebekah whispered and Alice smiled softly and leaned forward to bring her sister into a hug. 

Rebekah hugged her back as Alice ran her fingers through her brunette locks. “Only if you allow yourself to be.”

It was then that Rebekah decided to tell her family tonight, when Edward got home. She didn’t know much about Alec - but there was something about him that drew her in like a moth to a flame.

She wanted to know him and she hoped she would get the chance to.

That is, if Emmett, Rosalie, and Jasper didn’t kill him first.