𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ

꧁🄿1|🄲13꧂❨

꧁🄿1|🄲13꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞❩

REBEKAH SAT BESIDE ESME, TAPPING HER FINGERS ON THE ARM OF THE COUCH AS SHE WATCHED BELLA STAND BEFORE THEM

REBEKAH SAT BESIDE ESME, TAPPING HER FINGERS ON THE ARM OF THE COUCH AS SHE WATCHED BELLA STAND BEFORE THEM. The human had called a family meeting and when the youngest Cullen had seen the glare on Edward's face - it didn't take long to figure out what this meeting was about.

Bella's mortality.

"You all know what I want." The human started off and Rebekah tilted her head slightly. "And I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote."

Rebekah nearly face-palmed. Like they had any other choice but to change Bella. With her and Alec's predicament, the Volturi would be hovering closer than ever. It wasn't as if they could go against the royal coven's demands. But she kept her mouth shut and pulled her legs up to her chest - resting a chin on her knee.

Edward scoffed and shook his head. "You don't know what your-"

"Just... shut up!" Rebekah snorted lightly, earning a light pat from Esme. "Alice?"

"I already consider you my sister." The seer smiled as she clapped her hands. "Yes!"

"Thank you." Bella smiled at her friend and Rebekah let her gaze flicker around the room, her golden eyes landing on every one of her family members.

"I vote yes," Jasper spoke up, a crooked grin on his lips. "It would be nice to not wanna kill you all the time." This time Rebekah giggled and even though Esme did send her a scolding look, she knew the matriarch wasn't really upset with her.

"I'm sorry," Rosalie spoke next and Rebekah turned her attention to the blonde just like everyone else had. "I'm really sorry, both of you, for the way I've acted. And I'm really grateful...that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish that there had been someone to vote no for me." She shook her head as she spoke, a painful look on her face as she did. "So, no."

"I vote hell yeah!" Emmett bellowed as he picked Bella up in a hug, spinning her around. "We can pick a fight with these Volturi's some other way!"

Rebekah's throat closed up at her brother's words. Maybe this wasn't such a good time to bring up Alec. But, Alice shot her look - as if knowing about her ideas to back out of telling her family. So Rebekah nodded softly and sighed as she turned back to the situation at hand.