𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏᴄᴋ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ

꧁🄿1|🄲14꧂❨

꧁🄿1|🄲14꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤❩

IT TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR FOR REBEKAH AND EMMETT TO TALK THEIR FIGHT OUT

IT TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR FOR REBEKAH AND EMMETT TO TALK THEIR FIGHT OUT. In the end, it was a scolding from Esme to get the two of them to be in each other's presence and a pointed look from Carlisle to get them to hug it out.

Damn parents and their guilt trips.

Now they sat on the roof of the Cullen home, looking up at the night sky. 

Neither of them spoke as they gazed at the stars above, watching as they flickered and as the soft mist floated below the beautiful wake. 

“Do you miss it?” It was Rebekah that broke the silence, leaning back on her hands as she kept her eyes on the sky. 

“Miss what? The silence, yes I do.” Emmett teased, golden orbs flickering over to his sister before they traveled back to the stars.

Rebekah snorted and lightly hit her brother’s shoulder. “No, you idiot. Do you miss being human?”

Emmett licked his lips and shrugged. “A little, but we both know we are better off here, being what we are.” He then turned his attention to Rebekah. “And even though you drive me crazy, I couldn’t imagine being here without my little sister by my side.”

“Is that why you are hesitant about Alec being my mate?” Emmett let his head drop to his chest with a sigh at her question. “Are you scared I may leave you?”

“I am, and I am not prideful enough not to say it. Rebekah if something was to happen to you, I would lose my mind. I practically raised you. You are my baby sister - no matter how old you get.” Emmett turned to face her and Rebekah did the same, taking his hands in hers. “And I will fight tooth and nail for you if the Volturi try to take you from me.”

“No one's ever gonna take me from you, Emmett.” Rebekah promised as she pulled her big brother into a hug. “Big bear and little bear forever remember?”

“I love you, kiddo.” 

“I love you too, brother.”

REBEKAH LET OUT A DEEP BREATH AS SHE STOOD STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST, WATCHING AS NATURE CAME ALIVE AROUND HER

REBEKAH LET OUT A DEEP BREATH AS SHE STOOD STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST, WATCHING AS NATURE CAME ALIVE AROUND HER. Her eyes slid close as she allowed her hearing to stretch farther out, listening and waiting.

Snap.

The young vampire took off to the left, her feet bounding across the forest floor as dust was thrown up behind her. Her hair blew around her head in a flurry of brunette curls as she dodged trees and jumped over rocks. 

She let out a snarl as she tackled the mountain lion to the ground, her and the predator tumbling to the ground. And while the lion tried to put up a fight, it was no match for Rebekah’s strength. The vampire let out a hiss as she snapped the beast's neck, ending its suffering before she fed from the now-dead animal. 

And while she fed, Rebekah couldn’t shake the feeling that she was being watched, her muscles were tense as she drank, her body ready to pounce the moment she needed to. She knew there was no human in the forest with her, not this far deep into the trees - and she didn’t smell any human either. 

But she knew someone was there. 

With a growl she whipped around, only to see a cloud of dust from where someone had run off, and she quickly took off after them. 

Whoever it was, they were fast and while Rebekah was the fastest of her siblings, she couldn’t catch this bastard as they drew closer to the water’s edge by the cliffs. 

Rebekah cursed when the figure jumped into the sea, leaving her alone at the top of the cliffs - venom boiling in her system. She would have to tell her family about this because something seemed off and it was - something was definitely off. 

[a/n ✍︎]

[a/n ✍︎]

ANDDDD that is the end of part one! I will try and have part two out soon!

I can't wait to get into Eclipse, so much is gonna happen and I hope you will love it as much as I do!

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure and let me know!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.