𝐱𝐯. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴅᴅʟᴇ

^outfit above^

^outfit above^

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

꧁🄿2|🄲15꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞❩

REBEKAH NODDED HER HEAD ALONG TO THE MUSIC SHE HAD PUT ON FOR THE RIDE TO SCHOOL

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

REBEKAH NODDED HER HEAD ALONG TO THE MUSIC SHE HAD PUT ON FOR THE RIDE TO SCHOOL. The sweet sound of 'I Want It That Way' by the Backstreet Boys filled the chevy Camaro as it cruised down the road.

"I never want to hear you say, I want it that way." Rebekah sang lightly as the school came into view and she took a deep breath. "Well let's get this shit show over with." She muttered to herself as she pulled into the parking spot beside her brother's jeep.

"Nice of you to show up." Jasper teased as he opened the door for her to climb out of her precious car.

"I was right behind you the whole time, Jaz." Rebekah shot her brother a scowl to which the older sibling just shrugged with a crooked grin. It made Rebekah long for Emmett to be there with her, but he and Rose had already graduated. She honestly didn't know how Jasper was still able to pass as a Senior if his "twin" had already graduated. But she chose not to question it, happy that she had her blonde brother by her side.

"So prom is in a few months, are you actually gonna go this time?" Alice asked Rebekah as the taller of the two sisters pulled her bag over her shoulders and locked the Camaro's doors. "I have the perfect dress picked out for you!"

"I don't really feel like going to prom, Alice, besides graduation will be here soon anyway. So really what is the point?" Rebekah questioned with a smile, and the seer chuckled softly, looping her arm with the younger vampire.

Rebekah paused and looked around the group of siblings, noticing that Edward wasn't there yet. "Where's Eddie?"

"Picking Bella up, he said he would meet up with us at lunch." Alice answered as the three vampires walked into school. Rebekah waved goodbye to her siblings and made her way to her first-period class (and favorite class), Creative Writing. It was only her and two other students that took the course, and Rebekah absolutely adored the teacher.