Chapter 7

"I absolutely need to know every detail of, well, basically the whole story" Zoe, Riley's best friend, exclaimed over face time.

"Hey!" She suddenly screamed and looked at the screen to see Riley laughing at her. "Some asshole bumped into me!"

Zoe was standing in the middle of the Trafalgar Square, Starbucks coffee in her hand, phone in the other and an old school briefcase hung over her shoulder.

"Please Ry? I need to do this project and the fact I have a famous best friend just plays into my cards."

"What exactly do I need to tell you?" Riley asked while sitting on the couch in her office, too lazy to continue working just now.

"I need to do an essay which is more structured like a script. But it needs to me based off real events and it needs to be about love blah blah blah.
Either way, I thought your and Changbin's story would work perfectly!"

"Call me again when you're home so you can take notes or whatever. And it's not like you don't already know the story or anything" Riley rolled her eyes and went over to the Coffee machine.

"I need every detail sweetie! Or else it won't be believable" Zoe argued while taking a seat in one of Londons famous busses.

"Bye bye Ry, love you"

Before Riley could say that they would be talking again in less than thirty minutes, the call was ended.

"Ms. McEvery?" A shy looking boy, the intern, entered the room and fiddled with his hands while standing in the doorway.

Riley looked up and offered a smile, not wanting to come across like a typical rude boss.

"Mrs. Yon said I should bring you these files. They need to be signed otherwise the ship can't enter the harbour."

Riley held out her hand for the files to be placed into. "You can make yourself a coffee while you wait" Riley suggested and opened the first folder.

After a few minutes Riley had checked every file and corrected some information before giving them back to the intern.
"I'm sorry but what was your name again?"

"Kim Byul" The guy stuttered and bowed deeply before leaving the room again.

When her phone rung, she didn't need to look at who was calling. "Zoe, am I intimidating?"

"No? Yes? Do you want to be intimidating?" Zoe was clearly confused but tried to hide it by opening her laptop.

"Our intern just came in and he didn't even make eye contact. Like I would yell at him the second he would do so"

"You're the boss Ry. That alone brings something intimidating and that is good. We can't have your workers not have respect for you"

Riley laughed at the thought of acting like some movie-cliché-CEO.

"Now for the important part, I'm all ears..."

flashback 19th February 2015

"Listen up class! We have a new student starting today and I want you all to behave your best!" The teacher, Mrs. Oh, scolded the class and fixed the position of her glasses.

Changbin only lifted his head from the table when he heard the news but let it sink back down seconds later. School was boring, it was just an endless circle of waiting for the weekend. Changbin hated it, he would much more like to ditch and make music at home. He didn't need to be good at maths for that.

When the classroom door opened, Changbin lifted his head because as much as he was bored and tired he didn't want to come across as rude.