The training

Izuku was asked to clean a beach full of trash using her stuffed dog as a guide to the trash. She moved trash and had some dolls help her as she cleaned All Might sat on a fridge she was moving. Izuku took a moment to catch her breath after an hour when she heard her phone ringing hearing it's the ring tone for her dad. She got panicked not feeling it in her pockets when All Might handed it to her without saying anything. She answered it hearing some yelling in the background until her dad spoke. "Izuku where are you?" He asked a bit annoyed. She responded in a chirpy sweet voice where she was saying she was training her quirk by moving the trash off the beach. She got it done after a few hours and she looked exhausted. "I see. Please come straight home after the sports festival tomorrow there's a few things we need to discuss." All for one said before hang up and she put her phone into her pocket. It took Izuku another two hours to clean up the beach completely cleaned. All might made her eat a peice of his hair which she nearly threw up after eating it. "Young Midorya I noticed  your blindness seems more like a type people aren't born with mind explaining that?" Izuku touched near her eye where she knew a scar was but no one ever told her about it. "I was in a car crash my mom went into a coma and I lost my sight. All there is to it." She said calmly. All Might had her go home so she could rest for the sports festival tomorrow. When she got back to the apartment she smelled Kastudon that had been freshly made and set on the table. All for One sat with Izuku and talked to her about a surgery to give her sight back but it was going to keep her out of school for a week. So they agreeded to do it during the summer when she didn't have school. The next day was the sports festival which she was excited for.