Bro to bro

Jinkook
Top: Jungkook (Jk)
Bottom: Jin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jk and Jin were bandmates for years now. They had a brother-to-brother kind of relationship, Jin was always taking care of his makne and in return, Jk was most of the time pain in the ass, but it's not like Jin didn't like it.

It just happened that they were sharing a room on one of their vacations and little makne was so neddy that he had to fuck his oldest hyung. From then they are roommates even in their dorm.

They can be a little loud, especially Jin, so other members can clearly hear it, and tease them about it a lot, especially about dating. But Jk and Jin promised that they won't put any feelings into it, so they just call it bro helping bro, even tho it's just Jin letting Jk fuck him but secretly he's also enjoying it.

But lately, Jk has been busy with his solo project and spent most of the time in his studio or gym and came into the dorm around midnight or later when everyone was already asleep except yoongi who had to many song ideas to just go to sleep and let them be forgotten in the morning, but he usually didn't even hear him.

Jin didn't care at the start but after 2 weeks he got a strange feeling of need, he started touching himself and imagined Jk's voice praising him. That night he couldn't sleep and the next night also felt so long.

Because he didn't get enough sleep, he couldn't think properly anymore, he started imagining Jk's figure, how hot he was and how good he felt, and that's when Jin realized what Jk has done to him, how much he needed him and how he was scared to accept that he has fallen for him and if that meant he will have to beg, he was ready to risk it all.

Jin: "I don't know what to do anymore, he is saying that he fucks me only to please himself, and here am I talking to my reflection in the mirror at 3 AM wishing he was here even if just for his needs, I just want him i..-I love him."

Jin was having a mental breakdown, crying, confessing everything to his mirror reflection (so Jin thing to do lol) finally accepting his feelings but without knowing that Jk came back from the studio expecting Jin to be asleep like he usually was, and heard everything that Jin has said.

It melted his heart when Jin said those words and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He wasn't sure what to do so he just went for it.

Jk: "Jin hyung?"

Jin: "Aaaa noo"

Jin screamed and tried to run away but Jk pulled him back without thinking how much stronger he was than Jin and he landed on the floor covering his face still crying.

(In Jks mind: "noo what was I thinking, seriously what do I do now? I didn't want to hurt him I just want him to be mine")

Jk: "Omg I'm so sorry Jin please look at me..talk to me please" Jk also started crying

Jin: "Just go away and forget everything please"

Jk: "Even if I wanted to, how could I forget you huh? You are too special for me. And no I'm not going to forget anything because I know I will regret it later so I'm going to do what I should at the very start."

Jin: "And what is that?"

Jk got on his knees and gave Jin a passionate kiss full of love that Jin gladly accepted.

Jk: "I'm going to date you Jin hyung, finally give you all of me, all that you deserve, but my question is...will you accept it?"

Jin: "Yess Jungkookie please I missed you so much you can't even imagine"