CHAPTER SIX.

CHAPTER SIX.

EVERBODY MAKES MISTAKES.

AH-JIN HAD TO BE HONEST, IT WAS A STUPID DECISION TO GO TO SCHOOL EVEN THO SHE DIDN'T FEEL WELL

But she thought like 'fuck it, can't be that bad'.

In fact, it was that bad. Her stomach felt like she was on a carousel and her head throbbed. Her nose was stuffy and her eyes watered the whole time. And she was pretty sure she was having a fever.

You know these kind of people who go to school while being sick because they don't want to believe they're sick? Ah-jin was one of them. So, she sat in her lesson while holding her stomach that churned like crazy, her body temperature switching in between hot and cold the whole time while her head felt like it was going to explode.

She weakly raised her hand.
"Can I go to the toilet, please?"
Luckily the teacher wasn't blind and saw her not so good condition. So, Ah-jin nearly sprinted into the women's bathroom, where her breakfast came out only seconds later. Slightly swaying as she tried to get up, Ah-jin made her way to the sink, splashing water into to her face to get some color into it again.

That didn't really help. She took deep breaths, trying to fight the dizziness that was coming up. She made her way out of the bathroom, swaying from left to right, her legs almost giving up but she tried to fight against the urge to close her eyes and let herself rest.

So it wasn't surprising that she marched into her classroom while swimming in sweat, her breathing labored, her skin as white as the wall and her eyes unfocused.

The only thing she really recognized was, that her legs bucked under her, finally giving in after carrying so much pressure and the screams of her teacher and her classmates as she went into a deep slumber.

IT WAS ALMOST EVENING WHEN JEONG AH-JIN FINALLY WOKE UP.
It didn't take her long to realise that she was in the hospital. The beeping of the monitor couldn't be overheard.
Her head was still pounding and she felt as cold as she had never did before but at least she wasn't that nauseous anymore.

Ah-jin was still realizing what was happening when suddenly Doctor Ha Yoon-chul, better known as Ha Eun-byeol's dad, came in. She actually quite liked him, he was always nice to her, always greeting her in the hallway with a smile, often asking her how she was doing.

He also smiled this time when he saw her awake.
"Ah-jin-ah, you're finally awake. I was getting worried. You should have better stayed home, you're really sick, you know that?"

Ah-jin nodded slightly, too weak to speak yet. She slept for a long time but she was still tired as fuck.

Ha Yoon-chul pulled a thermometer out and put it in her ear. He frowned at the still too high temperature.
" Seems like I have to up your medication. I want to keep you hear for the next few days, Ah-jin. Ms Heo already brought some things for you, so you should be fine. If you feel worse, please do not hesitate to call for me, okay?"