005

𝐃𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐚𝐥

"mommie listen." mour said running out her room and up the hall to me with her ipad.

"what baby." I picked her up putting her on the couch besides me.

" 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5 , 6, 7 ,8....." she paused looking at her fingers while holding up eight fingers.

"its okay baby take youre time you got it." I said rubbing her back

" 9 !" she yelled excitedly rembering " 10, 11, 12 , 13 , 14 , 15, 15, what no" she pouted with a frown

"its okay to make mistakes mour." I reassured her so she wouldn't start crying.

"16, 17, 18, 19 ,20 !" she yelled and I clapped my hand and kissed her on the check.

"good job baby !" I said

even though mour has an ipad and it may appear shes always  on it. majority of her games are learning games and I have parent monitor on it. so I can monitor what she watches on YouTube. Every week we focus on her learning something new so that when she do go to school she will be advanced.

"mommie call KK , I show him." she smiled grabbing my phone so I can unlock it.

"ok" I said unlocking it and handing her my phone after I hit his contact. "let me hold yo ipad." I told her and she passed it to me.

"hey momo." he said as the call connected

" HEY KK !" she yelled smiling in the camera

"what you doing ?" he asked her

"wanna show you my counting" mour said and began counting. "1,2,3,4,5...." I tuned her counting out while I started typing in khayden numbers in her ipad. I saved it under 'KK'.

"and 20 !!!" they both yelled. "im proud of you momo." khayden told her and I leaned back handing her , her ipad seeing him smiling.

"thank you kk when you come see me ?" she asked with a small pout.

"im try to come tomorrow okay ?"

"ok , when I get out school ?" she asked laying on my lap.

"yeah" he said and she smiled.

"ok, here talk to mama im going to my room. time for frog." she said handing me the phone and sliding the couch running down the hall to her room.

"what the hell is frog ?" he asked with his face frowned up. "don't tell me she playing with frogs"

"boy no" I laughed "her favorite movie is princess and the frog and she has to watch it every night at this time to go to sleep." I explained.

"oh alright , what time she get out of daycare tomorrow ?" he asked adjusting his phone as he took out his twists.