Phantom Pokemon Part 1

Ash walked in the Pallet Town Forest excitedly, His Trusty Partner Pikachu at his Side.

Yes, He had a Pokémon before he was of Legal Age, How did that come to be?

A few years ago, When Ash was going for fishing eith his mom, He saw something in the water, A Pokémon drowning, It was a Pichu, What happened next?

He jumped in, And the Rest Is history.

2 Years Passed after He Befriended Pichu and then, One Day when they were in the forest playing around, Pichu evolved into Pikachu.

The Spectatle Of Evolution had Left Ash in Awe and soon he had a revelation,

He wanted to be a Trainer, Not just any trainer, He wanted to be The World Champion.

From that day onwards, Him and Pikachu began their Training in the forests Of Pallet, Never venturing too far in, Having heard tales of a Legendary Pokémon residing in the depths of the Forest.

Sometimes A Few of the other Kids from Pallet would follow along with the Duo, To learn How Pokémon Battling worked.

Yes, He was a battler, A Natural at that.

Today was however an Auspicious Day, Why? Tomorrow he would be of Legal Age,and would finally get his License as a Trainer.

He wasn't going to train today, No, today he would finally revisit the whole of the forest, A forest he may not see again for a While.

When he walked along a certain path tempted him once more, It had done the same every day.

He had never gone beyond that point, The forest suddenly became so dense that light didn't get through and it was DARK, Not to mention the creepy noises.

But today, He saw a kid running out, A Nidorino chasing him.

"Ash! Help Me!" The kid Shouted, He was tiny, Years younger then Ash.

"Get behind me, Quick!" Ash Shouted as he grabbed the kid and walked out of the Nidorino's path.

After The beast smashed into a tree, breaking the bark to pieces it turned towards Ash, giving him a menacing glare.

"Pikachu." Ash spoke as his partner jumped down his shoulder in front of the Nidorino.

"Nidddddoooo!" The Nidorino charted at Pikachu wildly.

"Jump Up, Thunderbolt!" Ash Shouted.

Pikachu jumped up into the Air and released a High Powered Blast Of Electricity toward the Nidorino, Apparently The Attack was Far too strong and ended up knocking it out.

"Pikkka" Pikachu spoke as it landed on Ash's Shoulder.

"Good Job, Buddy." Ash said to his Partner.

"T-Thanks Ash." The little kid said.

"No problem kid, What were you doing in there anyway? Even I don't go in there." Ash said to the boy.

" I saw some big people with weird tools dressed in black go inside..saying something about the Phantom Pokémon, I wanted to see it.." The kid replied.

Ash ruffled the kids hair,

"That's alright, Now go back home. Your mom's probably worried." Ash said as the kid ran back.

"Guess I'm finally gonna check it out." Ash spoke as he walked in,

The difference became noticeable rather quickly after a few steps water was dropping from the trees and the forest was far darker.

Suddenly Ash felt something slam against him, He was fushed back, Into a tree.

"Look where you're going Brat!" A man dressed all in black spoke before he ran deeper into the forest.

"Tch, who are these people?" Ash said rubbing his shoulder, It hurt a little.

He walked further into the forest,it got darker every step and then heard a loud sound,

It was Fire, He could hear Flames and so he ran in the direction of the sound.

He arrived in a part of the forest with fewer trees, Providing some form of visibility however even without that,

He could have easily noticed the flames on the ground, And a Man in Black knocked out lying against a tree.

He walked towards the man, Noticing the Pokeball on his Belt.

"Trainers...Who did this?" Ash pondered.

He saw brought out of his trance when he heard footsteps he looked ahead to see another Man dressed in Black.

"So, You're the One who did this...What's with you kids wanting to be heroes? Either way, Punishment is coming for what you just did, Prepare to DIE ." The man spoke in a ominous tone throwing a poke all on the ground.

An Ekans came out of the pokeball and stared at Ash, Opening its mouth to show off its Poisonous Fangs.

There was no need for Instructions, Pikachu jumped voluntarily.

"You've got one of your own huh...Guess I'll keep it, Ekans, Bite." The Man commanded.

The Snake jumped at the Rodent opening its mouth wide going in for a bite.

"Dodge with Quick Attack, Use Thunder Wave to paralyze it!" Ash spoke.

The Rodent's Velocity increased Heavily suddenly as it Barely dodged the bite, The Snake's mouth bit into the grass below.

Then The Rodent Fired a Light surge of Electricity towards the Snake, It hit before the Snake could get out of the Attack's Path.

"Finish It Off, Volt Tackle!" Ash Shouted,

Pikachu released great amounts of electricity coating its body, and Ran at speeds so great, One could only see Electricity sparkling all over the ground before it ran into the Ekans, Who had no chance to Dodge, Slamming the Small Snake through several trees.

"You Brat!" The man Took out a knife and ran at Ash.

"PIKAAAA" Pikachu released a violent Thunderbolt at the man.

The Electricity crackled as the Bolt hit the Man, The Electricity burned his skin and left him unconscious, Close to death.

"Let's Move Ahead,Pikachu." Ash spoke, His voice trembling a little after the battle.